Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Headed to ACEN for the weekend, 's going to be my first time at a con. Not taking the laptop with me, so 'm going to be out of contact until Sunday.

Can't wait~ (Also, Mike, will be calling you tomorrow prolly to work out specifics.)

Wait, Mike's actually going back to ACEN? Shocking. Hope you enjoy.

Mixed feelings. I'm spending the next three days working in the centre of London, probably driving the 2 plus hours back and forth from Bristol each day. On the other hand I'm getting double-time for doing it and the journey is made easy by the recent addition to my ipod of the complete Douglas Adams plus new editions of The Bugle, Kermode & Mayo's Film Reviews, The Eclectic Podcast, Collings & Herrin and not least Earth-2 The Show. I'm certainly not going to be bored. Plus the work will pay for a swank new leather jacket to wear on my scooter when uni starts.

That has to be unintentional... right? :unsure:

I dunno. Imagine you work at Archie Comics where humor seems to be mired permanently in the 50's. Wouldn't you sneak in stuff like that to keep your sanity in check? Hell, if I worked for Archie, I would write an entire comic that features nothing but Betty about how her friend Sanchez never cleans himself and Archie is having trouble with his job fixing Veronica's rims.