Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The nearest mailbox to my house is in the townhouse community next to my own. I walk over to it and a police car speeds by. Unusual since these are very much side streets. Ten seconds later a local news van comes by and asks me where the cop went. I point them in the direction. Huh. I have to watch the news now.

Chow Yun-Fat in Hardboiled is the guy. The girl is supposed to be Nancy from The Craft. (I love how they also refer to Zach Morris being a high-functioning sociopath with the ability to stop time.) Personally, I'm still fascinated by the idea of Pizazz from Jem, Carmen SanDiego, Igon, and Teen Wolf driving around in Kitt.

Oh well, anyway to anyone who's interested starting September 3rd The Hub will start showing Superman: The Animated Series.

Also, the Hub doesn't edit. Even if that means some episodes have to be TV-PG instead of TV-Y7. I'm having a fun time seeing what episodes of B:TAS receive a TV-PG. So far I've seen:

Two-Face Part 1

It's Never Too Late

A Bullet for Bullock

You Scratch My Back

Over the Edge

Mad Love

Chemistry