Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baby Pygmy Hogs are the cutest thing ever. Planet Earth managed to show every cute animal so far being eaten or starving to death. If there was going to be an exception I'm glad this was it.

edit: and they make up for it by having a huge pride of Lions bring down an elephant 10 minutes later. That was seriously scary.

I wonder long it will be until Noah Cyrus, Miley's 9 year old little sister has a website dedicated to counting down the days until she's legal. I have a horrible feeling there might be one already, but I really don't want to find out.

Those Power Girl pics certainly look better than the ones of me in that costume. Those are pretty cool.

My beard-joy has gone, and its been about three months since my last haircut. This weekend hairy Stavros becomes clean shaven close-cropped Stavros. That gives me time to regrow for late July party season if I want.

I know as soon as I shave I'll feel instant regret. Maybe I'll keep the mustache and soul patch for the day to soften the blow.