Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't naming a girl "Noah" a form of child cruelty? It's not quite Adolf Hitler Campbell, but still....

Miley Cyrus' real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. They call her Miley because her nickname as a child was Smiley. Noah must be thankful that she got off so light. Other awesome names her siblings got include Brandi, Trace and Braison. The one who got named Chris is laughing.

Isn't naming a girl "Noah" a form of child cruelty? It's not quite Adolf Hitler Campbell, but still....

Miley Cyrus' real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus. They call her Miley because her nickname as a child was Smiley. Noah must be thankful that she got off so light. Other awesome names her siblings got include Brandi, Trace and Braison. The one who got named Chris is laughing.

When your dad's name is Billy Ray, you're lucky they don't call you "The one we use for bait."

What I don't get is doesn't that show operate under some sort of entrapment clause? Is it legal what they're doing?

It's a very thin line, but it boils down to the fact that entrapment constitutes a snap decision forced by a law enforcement official. Dateline and Xavier's Perverted Justice don't initiate the contact, are not law enforcement officials themselves, and there is always time to back out of the meeting before going to the bust house.

GW has it right. Law enforcement agencies are allowed a certain amount of flexability when it comes to this. The can for example set up a number of meeting with a person pretending to be hitmen. If the subject continually attempts to hire them then they can arrest and charge that person with conspiracy to commit murder. Thats what they did with the father of the boy who got injured street racing with Nick Hogan.

I'm leaving for Colorado in the morning, I'll be gone until Tuesday. While I'm gone, Yoda is in charge. Hannah, you handle the hassling Dubs/ sucking up to Des duties.

The rest of you behave and don't forget to let Suave out of his cage twice a day, so he can use the bathroom.

Yessir. Dubs needs to get on here so I can be harrassings him, and I'll get back to you on the sucking up to Des thing. I may or may not promise things that are beyond your ability to provide. xD

Seriously, though, have a good time, take good pics, and please don't get killed by bears or some such shit, unless you have good photos taken while it's happening. :P