Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The question is--should you be thinking, "Hey, that's pretty cool!" Or..."Oh, god..."

:t:

Honestly, a little of both. And yes, the B train of the Green Line (which is the line I live on) is the worst. I will walk several blocks to get on the C train rather than step on the train which is literally outside my front door.

I was in mid-conversation with The Fisher when I posted that. Apparently he was in Boston for two nights after a week in Undisclosed, North America (I'd guess Winnipeg), and was put up by the parents of the 13 year old boy who bunked off school to travel with him. Then the day after, the boy told his class all about it in show and tell to the admiration of colleagues and teachers alike.

The whole thing is so ludicrous that it has to be true.

• 3 weeks later...

Stopped by Goodwill on the way home today. And now I own 50 versions of Trivial Pursuit. What amazes me is that I have been able to buy all of them in three thrift stores for roughly a dollar each, and, outside of a handful of pie pieces, I am only missing two cards. I even found the 14kt gold overlay pieces. I never expected this when I started this as a bit of a joke.