Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In our laundry room, there's a maintenance log on the wall, used to note when any of the washers or dryers need service. On said log, someone noted that machine 15 left their clothes "very wet" at the end of the drying cycle.

That's because said machine is a front-loading washer, not a dryer.

Well, it's been a long exhausting day. But now that all my tasks are done, I'm going to sit back, crack open a few beers and unwind in front of a rewatch of Hellraiser. Somwhere, my 9 year old self is wondering what on earth I have become...

Somewhere I'm sitting with my fingers tented hissing the word "Excellent..."

hint: right here.

Television Without Pity, which was my first big forum and where I may or may not have inadvertently influenced some of the writing on Passions, is closing down next month. I'm kinda heartbroken due to the sentimentality but, at the same time, they would also ban you with absolutely no forgiveness or warning.

Just opened my copy of The Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero, his account of the production of The Room. It appears to be signed!

Ok I'm three minutes in and Tommy has stolen someone's reserved table in a restaurant and ordered a glass of hot water (which he apparently always does). I'm already slack jawed in amazement, this book is going to rule.

Just opened my copy of The Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero, his account of the production of The Room. It appears to be signed!

Ok I'm three minutes in and Tommy has stolen someone's reserved table in a restaurant and ordered a glass of hot water (which he apparently always does). I'm already slack jawed in amazement, this book is going to rule.

It's pretty amazing. Sestero gave off kind of a douchey vibe, but it's a fascinating read.

Spoilers: It just gets better from there.