Randomness

Missy

Just started/gained an instant obsession with the Quizup app. Mano-y-mano, 7 subject-based questions with penalties for slower answers. Plus there's an xp-based aspect with rewards to keep you that little bit more obsessed. Currently enjoying the logos, Game of Thrones and Comic book sections. Recommended.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kinda often doubt that I'm a properly good person, but when my friends ran out on a tab and I go back to pay it and I get grateful thanks from both staff and bouncers, that leaves me feeling like a good person. Even if the place was the WORST bar on earth that's no excuse to screw anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wisconsin's marriage ban was struck down last night. The Clerk's Office stayed open through 9 PM last night, and is open until 5 PM today. I stopped by earlier to just watch, but ended up witnessing several marriages. The scene down there is amazing right now - people were buying bouquets from the farmer's market and bringing them over, and a table's popped up to help people cover the $145 fee for the license in case they don't have the money for the license.

Our jackass AG says he's going to file an appeal, because fuck that. So, if he does, potentially, Monday this is all on hold again.

But, the love down there right now is amazing. I witnessed a marriage this morning between two ladies with two sons who've been waiting for 30 years to be able to get married. I witnessed for another couple who've been waiting ten years.