Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm wondering if we should spin this off into a general webcomic thread. I know we've got a whole forum for it, but it’s pretty quiet over there.

I mean, if there’s one thing I could post a ton of, it’s webcomics. But single comic threads don’t seem to get much attention.

Now see, if he'd been wearing sufficient layers of Kevlar armor, that wouldn't have been a problem.

Dan, your Beeman!

Oh my god it all makes sense, you always disappearing when theirs trouble about, your love of making honey even though you never actually eat it. Also, why theirs a big giant fucking Bee-mobile in your garage!

It's The Beeman.

And no, of course not. I disappear becuase I'm a base coward, I make honey to earn the merit badge, and the Bee-Mobile is just to attract women.

Now see, if he'd been wearing sufficient layers of Kevlar armor, that wouldn't have been a problem.

Dan, your Beeman!

Oh my god it all makes sense, you always disappearing when theirs trouble about, your love of making honey even though you never actually eat it. Also, why theirs a big giant fucking Bee-mobile in your garage!

It's The Beeman.

Actually its The GODDAMN Beeman.

Oh. OK, Stavros are you The GODDAMN Beeman?

Nah, I'm the second Larvae-Lad who was killed years ago but then mysteriously came back to like when Chickenhawk-Prime pecked reality. I currently fight the threat of bears with lethal force, something Beeman has never advocated.

If we had a Post of the Day award, sir, you would have won it! :bowdown: