Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought a PS4 yesterday. It would shut itself off randomly and refuse to turn on. Googled it and it has been a common problem since launch. Sony didn't learn anything from Microsoft and the red ring of death problems. How are you still shipping consoles with the same problem almost three years later?

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'm excited for the Flash Gordon podcast just because I instantly recast the film with the hosts. 

Ian- Flash (mainly for the hair)

Mike- Ming the Merciless

Dan- Brian Blessed

Probert- because Im now realising i don't know what he looks like, Timothy Dalton.

We need a photo shop genius to mock up a poster.

Man, I'm excited for the Flash Gordon podcast just because I instantly recast the film with the hosts. 

Ian- Flash (mainly for the hair)

Mike- Ming the Merciless

Dan- Brian Blessed

Probert- because Im now realising i don't know what he looks like, Timothy Dalton.

We need a photo shop genius to mock up a poster.

1) Post of the Day

2) The bigger question is who would dub me as Flash?

3) Again, hair-wise, you've got Ming spot on!

4) Sartorially, you've also aced Toland as Prince Vulcan. As you can imagine, I was quite taken aback when I was in Boston last year.

5) Yes, Dave looks just like Timothy Dalton....

6) If only Bub was a forumite here.

4) Sartorially, you've also aced Toland as Prince Vulcan. As you can imagine, I was quite taken aback when I was in Boston last year.

I felt like you needed to be able to pick me out of a crowd, and moth-eaten wings and a Greek helmet seemed the obvious solution. I regret nothing.

Can we get Will to dub Ian? 

Perfect!

Let me practice.

Blimey, this bangers and mash is wizzer! Chip chip, let's go to the pub and drink from aluminum cups, mate! I'm knackered from this law suit I worked on while being on The Weakest Link! I was gutted and gob smacked at how much of a damp squib I was! Oh, bollocks, it's brass monkeys outside! I'll stay in with a pack of fags talking about that rubbish Ackerman. What a wanker!

Edited by dc20willsave

Can we get Will to dub Ian? 

Perfect!

Let me practice.

Blimey, this bangers and mash is wizzer! Chip chip, let's go to the pub and drink from aluminum cups, mate! I'm knackered from this law suit I worked on while being on The Weakest Link! I was gutted and gob smacked at how much of a damp squib I was! Oh, bollocks, it's brass monkeys outside! I'll stay in with a pack of fags talking about that rubbish Ackerman. What a wanker!

Ian how did you steal Will's login details? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...