Randomness

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Until recently, every time I wore a costume nobody recognized my character. This year, I had a couple of people call me Roland.

20181106_184211.jpg

If @teenalphabro has made it to "Wolves of the Calla" or paid close attention to "Wind through the Keyhole" she could tell you whose severed head I have. 

---edit----

the name of the robot villain. I am not making any suggestions to go Highlander on anyone. 

TIL that fresh from his divorce from Anna Faris, Chris Pratt is now dating Arnie's daughter.

I'm sure that's been all over US tabloids and what not, but I literally found out about it laterally by looking at the wiki entry for the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe.

4 hours ago, Donomark said:

She's 28 years old and he separated from Anna Faris last year. It's a little odd, but I'm not bothered.

Agreed - I'm merely commenting on it being an odd situation, nothing more.

And I knew Arnie had kids, but I never stopped to think a) how old they'd be now, or b) what - if anything - they did for a living.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Losing a pet is tough. My 15 year old Beagle mix passed away this evening. The vet thinks it was a stroke.

At her age, I knew things could go downhill quickly and suddenly, so I have been emotionally preparing myself for over a year now. It doesn’t make it better. At least the pain / inflammation drug we got from the vet made her more comfortable the last 8 months of her life. Well worth the cost.

The other one (Beagle/ Rat Terrier) is doing fine with no major issues . He will be 15 in May. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...