Randomness

Missy

Sometimes I enjoy placing my wireless mouse on top of my head when I am on the computer. Then I start trying to go on the internet even though it's hard to control the mouse when it's on my head. Heads aren't the best mouse pads. Once I realize that it is too difficult to use a mouse when it's on my head, I decide to stop. I then move my hand down onto my mouse pad on my table. I position my hand like it is using a mouse, but what I forgot to do is take the mouse off my head. Silly me! So there I was, trying to grab a mouse on my mouse pad on my table that was not actually there. I had been balancing the wireless mouse on my head for a few seconds now. I finally come up with a great idea, I will take the mouse off my head then use on the mouse pad on my table. I tried to grab the mouse, but I missed and this disrupted it's balance on my head, so it fell onto the floor. "NOOOO!", I said, as I jumped off my chair onto the floor.

"My wireless mouse!".

I'm guessing you want to know what happened next? Am I right? I will tell you, but this part is very hard to tell. It's the saddest part of this story.

My wireless mouse fell on my wooden floor. The batteries bursted out of my mouse when it hit the wooden floor, it was like watching Megan Fox jump off a cliff, then seeing her land then seeing her body explode. Can you imagine watching one of the world's hottest celebrities die? Can you?! In my story I am that cliff, I killed Megan Fox. Sure, that isn't what happened to me, what happened to me is way worst. I'm afraid this story doesn't have a happy ending. But I will go on to finish from where I have stopped, as you will learn a very good life lesson at the end of this.

So there I was, my wireless mouse fell on the floor, I picked it up along with the batteries that popped out. I put it all together, but my mouse stopped working, I thought there was something wrong with the bluetooth on my computer, that wasn't the case. My mouse just stopped working, my wireless mouse. I cried for days and days after this all happened, I will never forget.

There is a moral to this story; don't use wireless mice, and don't have a wooden or tiled floor, believe in the carpet.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr. Vidger, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I wonder if the parent-teacher conferences for Kon-El/Superboy are like, super-awkward. Like the teacher is sat there opposite Superman and Lex Luther and Supes is all like "Its not what you think", and she's all unconvinced, like they have the kid via a surrogate back when they were together and now he lives with supes' family and Lex is all like "I just want my kid back!", and they'eve had big lengthy court battles on account of Lex's criminal activities but he's beat the rap an has legal visitation rights where he brings along villianous buddies as playmates for Conner.

1205927630_192_FT9282_pancake-bunny%5B1%5D.jpg

I wonder if the parent-teacher conferences for Kon-El/Superboy are like, super-awkward. Like the teacher is sat there opposite Superman and Lex Luther and Supes is all like "Its not what you think", and she's all unconvinced, like they have the kid via a surrogate back when they were together and now he lives with supes' family and Lex is all like "I just want my kid back!", and they'eve had big lengthy court battles on account of Lex's criminal activities but he's beat the rap an has legal visitation rights where he brings along villianous buddies as playmates for Conner.

STOP GIVING DC IDEAS!!!

(actually, that sounds like something Marvel would do)

(actually, that sounds like something Marvel would do)

Ah, that explains why I like it! :D

I wish I could make money just suggesting ideas for comics that you'd buy Yoda, I'd be doing pretty well right now.

Nah, I don't buy single issues, so you'd have to wait until they were collected. Even then, I'd get it at a discount, so you'd make a buck or two.

Just got back from my first class. It gets out at 9:55, and the next period starts at 10:10. Well, I haul my rather ample ass completely across campus, from the arts building to the Todd Wehr building, sweating fucking bullets, only to realize that my class doesn't start until 11:15.

I am a moron.

Also: Who in the blue fuck was Todd Wehr? I've seen buildings named after this fucker on every campus I've been to in the midwest.

Ah, that explains why I like it! :D

If someone ever actually sat down and realistically looked at the Marvel families (Storms, Parkers, Summers, etc.), it'd be extremely creepy.

Well, I haul my rather ample ass completely across campus, from the arts building to the Todd Wehr building, sweating fucking bullets...

I hear ya.

UTA's campus has about 25,000 students, but nowhere near enough parking lots for them all. I have to park all the way over in a nearby neighborhood, about half a mile away from my first class (seriously). Then I have to walk across the campus again for my second class, which is about 1/8th of a mile away.

I'd be complaining, too, but I figure that if I keep walking all this time, I'll get in amazing shape. At this rate, I'll be freakin' Superman in about five weeks.

When I become a comic book writer, I'm so going to do an Elseworlds where Lex and Supes are at war because Supes left Lex for Lois (or Bruce. Depends on what I can get away with.) I'll give you story credit, Stavros.

I was just thinking about it and while I can buy a Kryptonian Male having sex with an earth female, I can't see a Kryptonian Female having relations with an Earth Male or a Kryptonian having anal as the bottom. If even the slightest bit of clenching occurs in either case, the penis of the Earth guy would come right off or get bruised to all hell.

When I become a comic book writer, I'm so going to do an Elseworlds where Lex and Supes are at war because Supes left Lex for Lois (or Bruce. Depends on what I can get away with.) I'll give you story credit, Stavros.

I was just thinking about it and while I can buy a Kryptonian Male having sex with an earth female, I can't see a Kryptonian Female having relations with an Earth Male or a Kryptonian having anal as the bottom. If even the slightest bit of clenching occurs in either case, the penis of the Earth guy would come right off or get bruised to all hell.

I need an adult, I need an adult!

Hell you could just do it, with Lex as the stay at home with, and Superman galavanting around the world all day with "The infernal justice league" and Lex being left at home making the potroast, that is now cold, Superman says he can re-heat it, and Lex says it cannot be re-heated, it's ruined.

Stavros get a theme song and some coffee on, it's going to be a long night.

Can Ragdoll from Secret Six be the whacky neighbour.

Can Gentlemen ghost be the landlord?