Randomness

Missy

"In next month issue of The Boys..."

I was just thinking about it and while I can buy a Kryptonian Male having sex with an earth female, I can't see a Kryptonian Female having relations with an Earth Male or a Kryptonian having anal as the bottom. If even the slightest bit of clenching occurs in either case, the penis of the Earth guy would come right off or get bruised to all hell.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just thinking about it and while I can buy a Kryptonian Male having sex with an earth female, I can't see a Kryptonian Female having relations with an Earth Male or a Kryptonian having anal as the bottom. If even the slightest bit of clenching occurs in either case, the penis of the Earth guy would come right off or get bruised to all hell.

oh%20superman.jpg

Well, I see Alan Grant as the Principal. For that matter, most of the Justice Society works at the High School. But Lex only got the roast cold because Superman was out, paling around with Batman.

Yeah, out galavanting with that guy, when he should be at home, protecting the man who is breeding his children!

He got up at 6AM to make that roast!

The worst part is little Conner (Superman insists on calling him Con-El) sitting there, pulling on Lex's apron and asking, "When's Super-daddy coming home?" Almost as bad as all those kids Bruce adopted running around in the back yard. Most are good but there's something about that Jason that ticks Lex off.

The worst part is little Conner (Superman insists on calling him Con-El) sitting there, pulling on Lex's apron and asking, "When's Super-daddy coming home?" Almost as bad as all those kids Bruce adopted running around in the back yard. Most are good but there's something about that Jason that ticks Lex off.

Is this about the bikechain again?

He said it broke and a bigger boy too it, why won't you just believe him!

However, it all came to a head one night when Lex was having Brainiac do the laundry and he found a pair of black briefs in the laundry. His Kally doesn't wear those, he wears red. He went to find the kryptonite ring he was given on their wedding day so he could have a conversation with Superman only to find a little paper with a bat symbol on it.

The note had a twenty and it said "This should cover what I did to your ceiling"

Also, Brainiac was just Lex's friend, nothing more, besides what about Kal and all that time he spends with "Superman's Pal" you know the boy, the one who calls any time of the day when it suits him, you know Lex was throwing Kal a suprise dinner when he should call, but his pal asking him to save him from some guy called Doomsday. In Spain. I tell you, it was doomsday for those edible S shields he got Kal as a suprise.

See, I was just doing a relatively innocent Tiny Titans style thing where Supes and Lex would show up to meet Principal Slade to talk about how Kon is getting on in school and y'all had to go and make it all slash fiction. I'd also do one where Tim Drake shows up with a note signed by Batman saying "Please excuse Robin from Parent teacher nights as his parents are dead. B", and Deathstroke's all like "this is exactly the same excuse the other Robin used to use, I'm not buying this". And Kid Flash jumps forward four grades due to a filing error and it takes ages for them to sort it all out.

See, I was just doing a relatively innocent Tiny Titans style thing where Supes and Lex would show up to meet Principal Slade to talk about how Kon is getting on in school and y'all had to go and make it all slash fiction. I'd also do one where Tim Drake shows up with a note signed by Batman saying "Please excuse Robin from Parent teacher nights as his parents are dead. B", and Deathstroke's all like "this is exactly the same excuse the other Robin used to use, I'm not buying this". And Kid Flash jumps forward four grades due to a filing error and it takes ages for them to sort it all out.

Don;t forget that everyone will hate Kid Flash for moving forward a few grades.

This is POTD material right here.