Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh sorry, my mistake, I will just edit that out and post it in the "post pictures of a kid crapping all over his mother" thread. Thanks.

We should have one of those.

Tune in tomorrow for Hal and Ollie in "Throbbing and Hard Traveling Heroes."

One has a ring that can penetrate anything, the other has a shot that can't miss.

Also, DC20 should get POTD, he started it.

Yesterday my math teacher told us to caress our math textbooks firmly, as we would a romantic partner. Today she told us that math was sexy.

If she's over 50, I want numbers.

Despite my pouting, she probably wouldn't open the door.

It's at times like these you say "Why didn't I buy that TARDIS at that sale!"

Got to go up to Appleton today, which was nice.

Stopped in at Powerhouse, and bought all the comics I had saved for me over the summer (cost about $130, but, frankly, at this point, I'm happy to give the guy who owns and now runs the store by himself the money). He's had to lay off the two employees who helped him out, and, unfortunately, business has been so slow that he has to close earlier on some days and is now, as I said, the sole employee.

I want to see if there's some posters I can take down and post around campus for him, because he could probably rack up some business/loyal customers among the freshmen. He's such a lovely old man, and it's always fun talking with him when I'm out there.