Knight Rider

JackFetch

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
It was really only a matter of time wasn't it? What's the over/under on Feeny coming back?

just depends on what William Daniels would want for doing it... in my opinion

if the brought back the KI2T to fight beside the KI3T I think they should bring back the season 4 car with super pursuit mode anhd everything. Season 4 of the original series was my favorite.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Maybe they could bring back Team Knight Rider! God, that show was more a Power Rangers rip-off than a Knight Rider show.

ok you can stop right there sir

TKR will never be ressurected NEVER

and I doubt it will ever be on DVD thankfully

my brain hurts after reading that comment. Talk about taking something and shitting all over the original series.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051
According to this article, things aren't looking good for Knight Rider.

Gary Scott Thompson sent in a video message to knightrideronline.com saying that NBC has done network cutbacks but it is not affecting cancellation of KR. GST even states in the message that KR will be back for a 2nd season

• 3 weeks later...
The reboot begins...........this past wednesday's episode on New Years Eve was pretty good.... hell I'm just glad all my fav shows are coming back. :D

So that was the last episode before the reboot? They should have blown up the complex with all the people not coming back inside. That would have made sense story wise.

Guest DCAUFan1051
The reboot begins...........this past wednesday's episode on New Years Eve was pretty good.... hell I'm just glad all my fav shows are coming back. :D

So that was the last episode before the reboot? They should have blown up the complex with all the people not coming back inside. That would have made sense story wise.

I thought the episode this past wednesday was going to bring on the reboot because before they cancelled the self destruct all the actors that are leaving where in the SSC. This coming wednesday is a KARR episode at least that's what it looks like from the preview that NBC had. As I said I thought episode 9 which was last week began the reboot but hell I dunno.

I don't know about the KARR episode coming up. I just sat and watched the first appearance of KARR in the original series and it was fucking awesome. I wasn't a fan of Transformers(the movie) and it looks like that's where there going with the character. I really hope they don't fuck up that character, just to appeal to the few who watch Knight Rider and loved Transformers(mainly being kids).

Guest DCAUFan1051
I don't know about the KARR episode coming up. I just sat and watched the first appearance of KARR in the original series and it was fucking awesome. I wasn't a fan of Transformers(the movie) and it looks like that's where there going with the character. I really hope they don't fuck up that character, just to appeal to the few who watch Knight Rider and loved Transformers(mainly being kids).

are you talking about Transformers the animated or live action movie?

if your referring to the live action transformers that's where the new KR got the tech from as far as the transformation of KITT

Guest DCAUFan1051

according to KROnline we will not be seeing KARR until episodes 12 and 13........ tonight's episode #10 begins the "transition" into the reboot according to people on the knightrideronline.com forums

are you talking about Transformers the animated or live action movie?

if your referring to the live action transformers that's where the new KR got the tech from as far as the transformation of KITT

The live action film. I grew up with the cartoon and watched it until Beast Wars. The film just wasn't really very appealing to me. But you are right the whole transforming concept they perfected in the Transformers movie and was able to utilize that in the new Knight Rider series. The special effects were good in the film, I admit that, but I just didn't care for it and you have to admit, it is a very overrated, made a lot by people who weren't even alive when the cartoon series was new

Guest DCAUFan1051
WHOA!!!!

They redid the title sequence imagery to reflect the upcoming reboot it looks wayyyyy cool.

They need to change the music also. They didn't even update the best part of the old theme.

I see where your coming from but I like the theme they have it's cool and upbeat... it does pay omage in the very first few seconds to the original but it also defines the show as being it's own thing.

WHOA!!!!

They redid the title sequence imagery to reflect the upcoming reboot it looks wayyyyy cool.

They need to change the music also. They didn't even update the best part of the old theme.

I see where your coming from but I like the theme they have it's cool and upbeat... it does pay omage in the very first few seconds to the original but it also defines the show as being it's own thing.

The whole show needs to look back more at the source. That's why they have had to reboot twice.

The original show had a simple premise. A guy in a fancy hi tech car went around helping people that needed it. Now it's a guy working for a shadow company that doesn't play by international rules and actually commits international crimes while not giving a shit. They even hide KITT from the government, even though they paid for it. Why do I want to watch a show about a company that would scare the hell out of me in real life?