Phil Morris/Faraday

Kyra Sedgwick/Lois Lane

Kyle MacLachlan/Superman

Lucy Lawless/Wonder Woman

For those wondering, here are the next direct to video DC projects coming:

Batman Anime

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Wonder Woman

OMG, I just got done watching this film and WOW, this was awesome. This is what animation was meant to be. The animation is crisp, following along with the way the characters looked back then. The stories focus remained consistant with each character, not staying on any character for too long, but giving each their own time.

The music is steller and gave it a timeless quality that most animation, not even Disney has ever given. WB and Bruce Timm and Co. crammed as much of the JLA as they could and did it well(I hope the Live Action one takes as much care).

I must applaud Andrea Romano for once again choosing excellent voice acting on this project, she once again shows us her DCAU Voice Picking Talents, that were unfortunately missing from Superman: Doomsday. Each actors/actresses voice, seemed to just blend in with the characters, even Jeremy Sisto as Batman. I actually have to hand it to Jeremy Sisto the most, he went into a role that was dominated by Kevin Conroy and made it his own. I will always put Kevin Conroy on top as the best voice acting Batman, but Jeremy Sisto is my second choice(even over The Batman's voice actor).

The plot from what I've heard is very faithful to the comic series of the same name and makes me wanna go pick up a copy of the collected Series. I was listening to Earth-2.net's review of the film and they mentioned it is available on paperback, so I know what my next Comic Novel to read will be (I am currently read Batman: Dark Victory).

I have been strapped for cash this month, so I wasn't able to pick this up on Blu-Ray or DVD, so I found a site that is showing it for free. For anyone who wants to watch it and don't have the money to buy or rent a copy, here is the link:

http://www.supernovatube.com/view_video.ph...wkey=1432834943

My score on this will be 10 out of 10. I was honestly just blown away, if DC and WB keeps this up, Marvel will begin to look like Sega in the end.

• 1 month later...