Suggestions

Missy

I hadn't thought about modding it, in all honesty. (I mean, I would if it was okay with you, but I'm not going to be even more of a hassle than I've already been and ask for another forum.) I just think it would suit this board well, but if it's going to be any kind of hassle or burden on the board, then it's not necessary. I know the board is already uber-long as it is.

I hadn't thought about modding it, in all honesty.  (I mean, I would if it was okay with you, but I'm not going to be even more of a hassle than I've already been and ask for another forum.) 

What hassle? :huh: If you (or any mod for that matter) want to add another section under your belt all you have to do is ask. It makes my life that much easier. (Not that this is hard, I'm just saying.)

I just think it would suit this board well, but if it's going to be any kind of hassle or burden on the board, then it's not necessary.  I know the board is already uber-long as it is.

An Anime/Manga forum would suit this place quite well, but again it comes down to the length of the page. To counter that I might remove the following: The Exchange, CrossGen, Movies & TV (from Video Games), and Tips/Tricks/Cheats ('cause that could go under General Discussion). What If...? could then be merged with Fan Fiction.