Teeth

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I just finished watching it and boy is it stupid. According to this movie all men are rapists, or at the very least deceiving bastards who only want sex. Lots of shots of cut off penises but never one of what the whole movie is about. By the end she goes from virginal bible thumper to enjoying cutting off men's junk like a X rated super villain.

Remember in "Clerks II" Elias tells Randall about how his girlfriend has a "Pussy Troll" lol. Well what do you think Kevin Smith thinks about this films premise, lol

I do think it looks really good and am excited to see it, but when will be released and how? Theatrically, Direct to Video, etc.

I finally saw this film and I will tell you.....IT IS SO STUPID. I got the idea that she's not necessarily a bad girl, she only hurts those who try and have their way with her. But it's really corny. I think it was made for laugh, but after the first two guys, I just stopped laughing and wanted it to end.