Top 10 Worst Games I Ever Loved, part one

RSS

The world has a fascination with things that suck. Allusions to the adult film industry aside, there's a "so bad, it's good" mentality that's pervading through our culture, the very same one that made Snakes on a Plane an Internet sensation and Celine Dion into a millionaire. I'll admit, I tend to dabble in the awful myself on occasion, shaking my head to the infectious pop grooves of Ashlee Simpson or laughing at the inoffensive preteen humor of That's So Raven, but, for the most part, I like to think that my tastes are more consistently on the side of "decent." There are those times, however, I just can't help it.

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/columns/dw/worst-games-01

I nearly wept with joy when I saw the Chiller cover. I thought I was the only one who ever played that game. It wasn't available in Canada for some reason but a quick trip over the border and lying to the border guard about going down to "gas up" had me ripping open the box and trying to fuck around with the tip of my light gun to get it to work...alas it did not. But it was beautiful while it lasted.