DCAU-The Batman Crossover Idea

annericelover

Now, this is just a fan of both speaking of an idea I had that might be cool. In the JL and JLU show they always had at least one episode where they time travel or go to alternate worlds. What if after The Batman has been with the Justice League, he is accidently transported to an alternate universe, which would be the DCAU world. The animators of that universe can come in to animate that world. It would be a guilty pleasure for me, but I doubt it would happen, considering Warner Brothers doesn't want to compare the two series.

What would you think if this actually happened?

You have to ask this simple question: what would be the point?

When Batman, GL and Wonder Woman went to the future and met Batman (Terry), Warhawk, Static and the other future / alternate heroes, there were repercussions. For instance, John met his son, who he had with Shayera. But in his timeline he was dating Vixen. That fact plagued GL until the end of the series. Batman now knows that he'll live to grow old and will mentor his successor, one who isn't any of the Robins.

So if Batman from The Batman came to the DCAU, what would be the repercussions?

You have to ask this simple question: what would be the point?

When Batman, GL and Wonder Woman went to the future and met Batman (Terry), Warhawk, Static and the other future / alternate heroes, there were repercussions. For instance, John met his son, who he had with Shayera. But in his timeline he was dating Vixen. That fact plagued GL until the end of the series. Batman now knows that he'll live to grow old and will mentor his successor, one who isn't any of the Robins.

So if Batman from The Batman came to the DCAU, what would be the repercussions?

Well there is an issue of Superman, I forget what issue where Superman meets an alternate universe Superboy. There were no reprecussions that I can remember.

There wouldn't be much reprecussion, maybe a villain at the end of the episode(like The Joker, voiced again by Mark Hamill)is able to go into the rift at the same time The Batman does and The Batman has to return him back. He can face two Joker's.

You have it the other way around: Superboy-Prime existed in the real (RE: our) world, and in his world Superman was a comic book character.

And comics are a whole other bag. Characters move through time and reality so often, it means nothing nowadays. But to have one character from one animated universe transition into another universe, that's big. To pull it off, to make it feel important, something has to last.

Yea, I agree with that they have to make it so if it is a popular episode or storyline they can revisit it again in the future. Whether it's a good idea or not, I would be interested in seeing if they can pull it off. It would be fun to see Mark Hamill's Joker and Kevin Michael Richardson's Joker interact, they are different in style and look, but both have sick sense of humors.

The DC Present comics are they available in a collected pack? Or is there a place where I can get a few comics for a short amount of change?