The "I need to vent" thread

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally cool with you following your religion, dude. Your life, your decisions.

What I do have a problem with is members of ANY faith (Christianity especially) expecting the rest of the world to walk on eggshells simply because their religion is a popular one. The idea that any dissenting opinion is highly offensive and should be silenced immediately. It'd be like me protesting someone from making a movie about Jesus because it's not what I personally believe in. It's not right no matter what your beliefs, and it annoys me to no end that some people find that behavior acceptable.

You getting mad at me for being an atheist makes about as much sense as me being mad that you eat Fruity Pebbles in the morning, but I'm a Choco Pebbles kind of guy. It's petty, intolerant, and quite frankly some stranger on the internet shouldn't be able to even make a dent in your faith.

And here I was expecting you to come into the fray with a "Lunatics" post. :happy:

Anyway, I'll vent on something. Why is it my Atlanta Braves have decided to start winning games now when they're too far out of the division race to mount a comeback? :grumble:

Guest GL_Nerd1337

On a lighter note I do like Fruity Pebbles and Coco Puffs do suck. Who wants to have chocolate milk with chocolate cereal. It's like having chocolate frosted chocolate cake, in my opinion it's a little overkill, all that chocolate and what not :laugh:

I also have something to rant about. 2 things actually...

1. Birds keep running into my window, they keep tearing up screens I have like 3 holes in the one in my bedroom.

2. Everytime I play drums I smack myself in the balls when I try to hit the snare. Maybe I should stick to guitar.

You could also buy an iPod Shuffle for $50, and keep it hidden until you need it (RE: have your regular iPod taken away). :ph<_<r:

I cant believe I didnt think about that.

EDIT: For when I lose the pod. My pockets arnt the best sometimes.

This isn't really a vent as it is me wondering.

I have three offers on the table for college this year. One for year one of a two year HND in Journalism at the Metropolitan College. One for first year HND Practical Journalism at Cardonald College. The third is for Second year of my current course in HND Communication With Media. I will want to go onto University and do Journalism or a Film Making/Scriptwriting course. So I'm kind of conflicted on what to do.

Also I just found out that the University of the West Of Scotland has clearance places left on Journalism and Film Making/script writing courses. I just am venting that I actually have these options yet don't know what I want to do.

You know what grinds my gears?

Superhero t-shirts.

I mean, if you want Superman or Batman, those are everywhere. Spider-Man or Wolverine, dime a dozen.

But if you want a Green Arrow shirt? You're fucked. Riddler? Doesn't exist. Deadpool, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Echo, anyone from X-Factor? Not a chance.

How about a shirt for Preacher? Nope.

Sons of bitches, those t-shirt makers. Every last one of them.