The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have a car so I walk to class/work everyday. Today I get stuck in a fucking torrential downpour. So not fun. To make matters worse, it soaks through the back of my shirt and pants as well as my socks. I bought a pair of sweatpants (which is made worse by the fact that this effectively breaks me for the next week)when I got to work and we have extras of the ugly work shirts we have but I'm still stuck with soggy feet and shoes and the rain was bad enough that my ass and back of my boxers are damp. So not a fun day at all.

Just fuck the world at this point. I could afford crackers for lunch today. My account got overdrawn because no one told me that money is not taken out right away. I have two projects due tomorrow, one of which isn't even started yet. I'm stuck at work for six more hours. I get paid on Thursday but then I have to pay for another fucking tux rental and then gas to get to said wedding so I'll be lucky if I get to eat for another two weeks after that. Just... Fuck. A big bottle of sleeping pills would be cheaper at this point.

Dear roommate:

I know that you like corn on the cob. But when you are done cooking it, wash the fucking pot. I don't care if you are going to make some more this year, I'd rather not have a pot of corn water sit on the stove for a week. It is gross.

You recently started taking out the trash. Gold star. But when you take out the trash, you put a fucking new trash bag in the trash can. It takes less than a minute. Yet you refuse to agree that this is part of taking out the trash. And no, leaving your trash on the counter is not an option, you asshat.

When you do laundry, fucking do laundry. Do not tie up the machines for two fucking days because, because, you have no valid fucking reason. You have not left the house and you have done nothing but sit on the fucking couch playing around on your fucking computer. I not only have laundry of my own to do, but since the washer/dryer is in my closet, the smell is annoying.

In the past I if I made some food I didn't mind sharing. You always asked and it was fine. However, cooking the chicken I bought for dinner while I was at work, cooking/eating half and leaving the other half sitting out for hours on the counter is NOT FUCKING OKAY. Now, I am fucked because I planned on cooking tonight and eating leftovers for the next few nights. I have no money to go to the store til Friday. And you response of "well that sucks" almost got you punched in the face.

It isn't like any of this is new, but I would say something and let things slide. Now I am beyond pissed off.