The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

The boss let me off 3 hours early so I figured I'll get to play some video games and watch a movie. I pull the movie out of the Netflix sleeve and it's broken in two. How the hell did nobody notice this back at the shipping place? I doubt the post office did it because have you ever tried to break a dvd in two? It's not easy. Some asshole did it and sent it back like that.

It's not that difficult. I've stepped on 'em, sat on 'em, put one in a microwave (Uwe Boll film). Hell, I even winged one across the room and shattered it. Actually, now that I think about it, that was a game CD. Masters of Teras Kasi for the Playstation. God that game was frustrating.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The boss let me off 3 hours early so I figured I'll get to play some video games and watch a movie. I pull the movie out of the Netflix sleeve and it's broken in two. How the hell did nobody notice this back at the shipping place? I doubt the post office did it because have you ever tried to break a dvd in two? It's not easy. Some asshole did it and sent it back like that.

It's not that difficult. I've stepped on 'em, sat on 'em, put one in a microwave (Uwe Boll film). Hell, I even winged one across the room and shattered it. Actually, now that I think about it, that was a game CD. Masters of Teras Kasi for the Playstation. God that game was frustrating.

Sounds like you need anger management classes to me.

Come to think of it you aren't far from me. Do you use Netflix?

Well, my Ipod now works, i left it to charge in a speaker dock for two hours and now it's working again. Yay, i guess.

Well I just tried to phone my student support to change from a college course to a university one. The automated response said i had to write a letter or send and e-mail, when all they'll probably do is tick box c instead of box B!

Sounds like you need anger management classes to me.

Teras Kasi about was 10 years ago, and I stopped getting overly frustrated by games after that. These days it's just sheer clumsiness. Well, except for the Uwe Boll movie, but you can't tell me I wasn't justified.

Come to think of it you aren't far from me. Do you use Netflix?

Just canceled Netflix. I only used them for a year, and got a few horribly scratched disks, but nothing broken.

I tried to make two payments online with my bank card which is usually not a problem, i use it to import DVD's and buy stuff from ebay.

Anyway I tried to make these payments and my card was declined, both times. I phoned my bank and they said everything was fine. I'm going to try againa nd get this chair I need, if it doesnt go through I'm going to be a bit pissed.

To: the girl in the cubicle next to me

Re: Stop talking

Dear girl in the cubicle next to me,

Shut up. No, seriously. Shut up. Stop talking. I don't care.

I don't care what Gwen Stefani named her baby.

I don't care which of your relatives you're mad at today and why it's so much worse than the one you were mad at yesterday or the one you were mad at the day before that and so on and so forth until the beginning of time.

I don't care what happened on whichever braindead reality show was on last night.

And for the love of God, shut the fuck up about your baby. I've seen her. Yes, she's cute. But I don't really feel like listening to what she ate last night, or what color her poop was, or what song she was singing, or any of the thousands of things that you seem to find so endlessly fascinating about her every time she takes a breath.

Just. Stop. Talking.

I don't care what Gwen Stefani named her baby.

I'm going to say your a Hannah Montana fan then.

I don't care which of your relatives you're mad at today and why it's so much worse than the one you were mad at yesterday or the one you were mad at the day before that and so on and so forth until the beginning of time.

But you do care about the one who she will be mad about tomorrow, right. Dammit Dan the press need to know!

But yeah people who actually talk loud annoy the hell out of me. I went to see Indiana Jones and an old couple in the front row talked about some guy getting a job for half an hour. I mean sure it's great Stan got a job but come on!

I would have been more mad if the movie terrible.

Only because of the dramatic stylings of one Billy Ray Cyrus. Oh, Billy Ray. My achy breaky heart will always be yours.

We can all agree on that. Hannah Montana 3D would have been so much better if he was in it, in 3D.

I just realised I wrote I went to see Hannah Montana 3D. Crap. Well it was a coin flip between that and Rambo. I still haven't seen Rambo.

Guest DCAUFan1051

THE DARK KNIGHT VS. BATMAN (1989)

AT THE TIME I liked the very first Batman movie it was cool then it was Bats on the big screen but now that I've seen The Dark Knight it puts every other Batman flick to death I am so fuckin glad that when the BatPod shoots out of the Batmobile and bats faces the joker that the joker says "now there's a batman" instead of jack's line about the batwing in 89 "where does he get such wonderful toys?" While I like the line from jack I'm happy to all hell that they didn't reuse it :w00t:

Ring of Honor charges $7.95 to ship two tickets, yet they arrived in a standard envelope with a $0.42 stamp attached. While I understand the need to charge a handling fee, it doesn't cost $7.53 to print the tickets and stuff an envelope!