Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, the department I'm working at is currently undergoing reaccreditation. Brilliantly, less than a month before everything is due (and right before everyone was out for a week for a big national conference), our readers found something that we need to fix, that's fairly huge. This means going through several hundred pages of documents and changing every little bit of it.

And the brilliant part of this is that due to the circumstances around the changeover in my office, I apparently don't have the latest copy of some very important documents that I already did work on denoting where changes will need to be made. So, now I have to throw out a week's worth of work on several hundred pages of documents and hope that all these faculty kept word copies of these and get all the changes made by, oh, the Monday or so after Thanksgiving.

If I make it this next week without exploding into a ball of rage, I will count it a miracle.

Good for you, Preston! Stay safe over these next two weeks. I know big-box store security, especially round the holidays, can get rough.

I'm working a job I hate during the craziest time of year and I have almost zero incentive not to just start, like, crippling motherfuckers. What could possibly go wrong?

Good for you, Preston! Stay safe over these next two weeks. I know big-box store security, especially round the holidays, can get rough.

I'm working a job I hate during the craziest time of year and I have almost zero incentive not to just start, like, crippling motherfuckers. What could possibly go wrong?

Your inherent desire not to end up on the wrong end of the WalMart legal machine?

Your inherent desire not to end up on the wrong end of the WalMart legal machine?

I said "almost" zero incentive.

I said "almost" zero incentive.