The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My ex fiance from 7 odd years ago (it ended badly when she cheated on me and left me for him) just sent me a msg on Facebook asking how things are going, what's new, etc. It was written like an old high school 'wow haven't seen you in ages' type facebook message. Her name last name was different, so I can only assume she is married. Seriously, what the fuck goes through people’s heads sometime. It's not that I'm pissed at her stupidity; so much as it's made me curious as to how her life is fucked up that she's trying to get some closure or something.... So I'm actually mad at myself for wasting energy inadvertently thinking about it. And now I'm thinking, what would her husband think about her sending me that message, then I'm thinking, she hasn't changed, still doing the wrong thing...... *sigh*

Ok, so I book five days off to take care of our family pets whilst my mum is away on holiday. We have a couple of tortoises and I need to drive over to my mothers and put them out and give them food every day, and I'd rather not have to get up really early and go to work as well. Problem is that my boss/uncle really needed someone to drive over to Wembly in London (2 1/2 hours away) and recieve some equipment so the big job of the week can go smoothly. £100 bonus later and I'm driving up to recieve the stuff. 3/4 things arrive within the hour, and I spend the rest of the day chasing up the final item that gets there at 2:30. So its more than a full day's work by the time I get home.

So then it turns out that the transport of some vital materials we are getting made up is screwed. Ours is a family business (dad/uncle are directors) and I hate them being in a jam, and the stuff is already late and we need to be on good terms with our customer. The guy we are buying the stuff off is waiting for the stuff to be send back to him from Birmingham and then it needs to go to Northampton (3 hours away). I agree to take the stuff. I've been waiting for the delivery all frickin' day. Its still not here. Its not going to get here. I can't get hold of the supplier, but it could arrive tomorrow meaning I'd have to take it up then. So thats 3 fucking days of my week gone. To top it off on Thursday or Friday other people are available to take the stuff, but theyed have to take my van, meaning that I'd be without transportation, meaning I'd have to walk for about two hours each frickin' way to sort out the tortoises in the morning, and I'd have to get up to leave for about 6am anyway. Its just a complete clusterfuck of a week. I'm tempted just to abandon the time off and work all week long, shift the whole holiday back a month.

Guest DCAUFan1051

UPS better call me when they get here to my building or else I'm gonna go off the fucking deep end.

They're gonna have to call me as I live in a locked building with no door person and I want my damn Airwolf DVD sets!!!!!!

also waiting on Papa Johns Pizza damnit 45 mins is too long a wait wish I had a Pizza Hut behind my house

My understanding is that librarians are paid well. I know several people, including Jenny, who are seriously considering Library Science degrees, if only for the stable work and good pay that said job brings.

And I don't mean to come off like a jerk, but who cares if your family approves of your job? It's your life, live it.

Well, the girl from earlier, well the redo of the date was set for today after I finished Uni and she finished college.

She was meant to phone me as soon as possible and let me know when she finished college, she never did.

I give the fuck up.

Everyone on my course either ignores what the hell I'm saying during meetings or doesn't acknowledge I exist.....which is fun!

Another vent: I had to get some new clothes, and cause I hate doing that shopping I bought a lot in one go. I then remember I need to get some Irn Bru, so I buy a twelve pack, and have to carry that along with two bags of clothes. I go to the station to catch my train, and they're doing ticket checks, so I go into my pocket to find my ticket, and right in front of me this jackass stands still, and starts to talk on his phone, blocking my path, one of the handles on one of my bags breaks, so I have to lift it high so the stuff doesn't tip out.

Seconds after I do this, some women walks in front of me, again with the guy talking on his phone blocking half the fucking path, and instead of giving him a look of saying what are you doing jackass, she looks at me, I may have anger issues, as I was so close to actually going nuts.

Also I hate people who walk slow on stairs, especially when they know people behind them are in a rush.

God today all round sucked.

Guest DCAUFan1051

ok I know this is the venting thread and I do have a rant but good news my cell signal is back finally!!!

sorry about your day suave that does suck- I know how ya feel I've been talking to someone and she never calls back to either confirm plans or cancel them. Or she'll call a week later at like 2AM asking how and what I'm doing like nothing fucking happened WTF UGH

ok the rant:

(please note there will be tons of very offensive language in this rant towards UPS)

UPS ARE TOTAL FUCKING PIECES OF DOG SHIT PPL AND A CRAPPY COMPANY!!!!!! :fight: :shutyomouth:

If I ever buy anything from anyone on here through ebay please do not use UPS to ship.

I've been waiting on these Airwolf DVD's since last fucking week. the asshole I bought them from on ebay shipped them the wrong fucking way. I specifically stated my mailing address was a POST OFFICE BOX!!!!!! but the dickface sent it UPS anyways so I had to call UPS to change the address because UPS DOESN'T DELIVER TO PO BOXES!!!!!

Then I see that UPS misplaced the package and now it's out for delivery well I had to cancel shopping plans and lunch plans for today to wait for these goddamn ppl and they still aren't fucking here yet. YES I know UPS generally delivers to residential address between 3-7pm but sometimes they come before 3pm so I've had my balcony door open all damn day and the sun is in my apt in the afternoon it's fucking hotter then hell in here and I can't turn the AC on because if I do I won't hear the damn truck pull in the parking lot. I live in a locked and secure building and we have no door person to let anyone in. So I'm sweating about 10 pounds off sitting here typing this.

The bad part about this crap is when I first committed to buy these DVDs I sent the seller a message right after I won them and explained I didn't get paid until that coming Wednesday and would it be ok to wait for payment until then.

They sent me a reply saying yes that would be fine however if payment is not made on Wednesday we will report you to ebay and leave you negative feedback. I sentthem a message back stating that I thought it was very rude of them to say that to me because after all it wasn't like I was flaking out on the items I won I was just trying to explain to them that I wouldn't have funds availble until the wednesday. I've only been buying and selling on ebay since the end of 2007 I have like 23 feedback score all positive but damn these ppl were rude as hell. :ot:

So anyways back to United Pieces of Shit ppl

they have no way to contact the drivers or the local office where the package will go if I'm not here to accept. Inflexible sons of bitiches I'm soooooooooooooo fuckin glad that The Shield will be on tonight that's one thing that'll make me happy. So I guess I'm gonna go sit on my deck and roast in the sun while waiting for these goddamn people

UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

FEDEX AND DHL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Still struggling to find a job

-Funds are running low

-Credit Card sucks and it appears I may not have money for bus passes after this week

-If I can't make a withdrawal from the first bank of Mom tomorrow I am royally screwed.

and...

-I am thoroughly pissed at the suckitude of the Death Note live action movie. You'll hear more about it in a week.

ok I know this is the venting thread and I do have a rant but good news my cell signal is back finally!!!

sorry about your day suave that does suck- I know how ya feel I've been talking to someone and she never calls back to either confirm plans or cancel them. Or she'll call a week later at like 2AM asking how and what I'm doing like nothing fucking happened WTF UGH

ok the rant:

(please note there will be tons of very offensive language in this rant towards UPS)

UPS ARE TOTAL FUCKING PIECES OF DOG SHIT PPL AND A CRAPPY COMPANY!!!!!! :fight: :shutyomouth:

If I ever buy anything from anyone on here through ebay please do not use UPS to ship.

I've been waiting on these Airwolf DVD's since last fucking week. the asshole I bought them from on ebay shipped them the wrong fucking way. I specifically stated my mailing address was a POST OFFICE BOX!!!!!! but the dickface sent it UPS anyways so I had to call UPS to change the address because UPS DOESN'T DELIVER TO PO BOXES!!!!!

Then I see that UPS misplaced the package and now it's out for delivery well I had to cancel shopping plans and lunch plans for today to wait for these goddamn ppl and they still aren't fucking here yet. YES I know UPS generally delivers to residential address between 3-7pm but sometimes they come before 3pm so I've had my balcony door open all damn day and the sun is in my apt in the afternoon it's fucking hotter then hell in here and I can't turn the AC on because if I do I won't hear the damn truck pull in the parking lot. I live in a locked and secure building and we have no door person to let anyone in. So I'm sweating about 10 pounds off sitting here typing this.

The bad part about this crap is when I first committed to buy these DVDs I sent the seller a message right after I won them and explained I didn't get paid until that coming Wednesday and would it be ok to wait for payment until then.

They sent me a reply saying yes that would be fine however if payment is not made on Wednesday we will report you to ebay and leave you negative feedback. I sentthem a message back stating that I thought it was very rude of them to say that to me because after all it wasn't like I was flaking out on the items I won I was just trying to explain to them that I wouldn't have funds availble until the wednesday. I've only been buying and selling on ebay since the end of 2007 I have like 23 feedback score all positive but damn these ppl were rude as hell. :ot:

So anyways back to United Pieces of Shit ppl

they have no way to contact the drivers or the local office where the package will go if I'm not here to accept. Inflexible sons of bitiches I'm soooooooooooooo fuckin glad that The Shield will be on tonight that's one thing that'll make me happy. So I guess I'm gonna go sit on my deck and roast in the sun while waiting for these goddamn people

UPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

FEDEX AND DHL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure sellers can't leave feedback on buyers anymore. There was a big protest about it. The only thing they can do is report you for not paying.

Sellers get scammed all the time, so that's why they are rude when people say stuff like that.

UPS does suck sometimes, but it's not there fault you live in a place inconvenient for delivery.

Guest DCAUFan1051

UGH I've spent three hours trying to find a place to get lunch from three quarters of the goddamn city the fast food restaurants are closed!!!! damnit

at least White Castle was open muh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I just had another really shitty day at Uni, yay! <_<

I went in for my "News day" thing which is meant to be like an actual newsroom, getting news and writing it.

Well I start mine the night before, and am told by the third year student to cut it down by 20 words, which would have been fine, if she fucking ever read it. Or maybe even said what the hell she wanted me to do.

Well, I do that and also take the time to do a review of the place next door to the place. Not sounding arrogant but it was an ok 400 word review, not a review that would make you want to go their, but a review.

Well, I go to the 3rd year, who was meant to be editor and proof reader, she tells me, that she's going to lunch now, but she'll get it to it when she gets back.

I take a twenty minute break, go back and cause I haven't been told to do f-all I start to read my Under the Hood trade, which was fun to read.

An hour later I'm finished that and start to write a third article on the state of public transport, about 300 words.

Later when my editor comes back, she then asks for my work, at 2! The work has to be on the desk and typed up and formatted properly by half two! She takes a copy of my work, I tell her I need a few more minutes to re-type my first article, she says we have no time, but I tell her it'll take ten minutes, she says fine.

I finish and somehow saw off 100 words so now I'm at 300 words, and I'm not even told what to do with my hard freaking work!

She takes my shitty review and puts it in the bottom corner of a page, and then when times up she then says "We don't have a page 3 but it's ok....." WHAT!

I worked all fucking day and was stressed the fuck out and she doesnt even bother to acknowledge my work, ever.

I spent at least 3 and a half hours working on my own doing these stupid fucking articles for no reason!

Then I have to deal with dick head staff who not only give me a shitty student card picture, but also treat me like I'm fucking retarded.

I swear I'm fucking transferring out of their after this year.

Also my so called friend is getting so much on my nerves with his smug attitude, I'm ready to smack him right in the face.

Here's a comment he made:

"Should I put down GCNS for a laugh?" He quit the course for some reason he never explained, and got into Uni on his being a "Mature student"

My reply"Why?"

Him "You did."

Me "Yes cause I worked hard and passed."

Him "Not really..."

I told him in confidence that due to the stupidity of some arsehole lecturer he admires who screwed up one of my assessments.

I'm three days in and I'm already going to scream!

Also: that girl who never got back to me about meeting up, with a simple "hey we still meeting up" message, came onto MSN and asked "What you doing on sunday?" being shattered as it was 11pm and I had a stressful day, I replied "Nothing" she ssays "cool" and that's pretty much it, I am really sick of this shit, it is all getting on my fucking nerves!

Christ.

Well, it's the weekend for me now, as I'm not back in till Monday so yay, and to cheer myself up I went out and got both the HUSH trades and the Light ray new gods figure.

It cost me £25 all in all, and I'm a little happy so yay.

God this is a long post. <_<

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm not venting on anything yet but just wait I'm sure as soon as I leave my apartment something will piss me off enough to warrant a rant on here

just wanted to say sorry bout your bad luck suave. As far as the girl goes there are plenty of other ones out there that will cause you less stress.

hell I was on a date a few years ago and we had just met up well she got some mysterious phone call told me she had to leave and then left me at the mall without the backpack I'd left in the backseat of her car it took me three fucking months to get that backpack back which had ALL my poetry and writing in it :grumble:

It's a good thing I knew how to use the bus sytem because I'd have been sleeping in that mall.

funny thing is now there's no mall there anymore is a damn walmart

Guest DCAUFan1051
For some reason, my voice is shot. After Jen and I finished recording Earth-2.net: The Show 269 last night, I could barely talk, and my throat still hurts.

sorry to hear that mike ..... it wasn't another Disney show was it?? I remember at the end of E2TS 198 you said the same thing because you'd been talking for so long

If you don't want to read the most depressing post ever. Please look away now.

My shelves came today, but somehow when trying to build them things fucked up, I mixed up the screws and not the holes are to big, so now I can't use the shelves and just lost £50 which I couldn't afford to lose. I also took out my drawers they were going to replace and that hurt my back so I can't bring that back.

I will now have to pay for a new thing which is more money I don't have.

My life fucking sucks.

I'm not venting on anything yet but just wait I'm sure as soon as I leave my apartment something will piss me off enough to warrant a rant on here

just wanted to say sorry bout your bad luck suave. As far as the girl goes there are plenty of other ones out there that will cause you less stress.

hell I was on a date a few years ago and we had just met up well she got some mysterious phone call told me she had to leave and then left me at the mall without the backpack I'd left in the backseat of her car it took me three fucking months to get that backpack back which had ALL my poetry and writing in it :grumble:

It's a good thing I knew how to use the bus sytem because I'd have been sleeping in that mall.

That's shit man. But you see the thing about me is I'm very private and very much useless, I mean most women either find me deeply unattractive, annoying, or just see me as a friend, or all three.

But whenever I see myself liking someone they always screw me over.

Guest DCAUFan1051

That's shit man. But you see the thing about me is I'm very private and very much useless, I mean most women either find me deeply unattractive, annoying, or just see me as a friend, or all three.

But whenever I see myself liking someone they always screw me over.

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!

For some reason, my voice is shot. After Jen and I finished recording Earth-2.net: The Show 269 last night, I could barely talk, and my throat still hurts.

sorry to hear that mike ..... it wasn't another Disney show was it?? I remember at the end of E2TS 198 you said the same thing because you'd been talking for so long

Episode 269 will be about 40 minutes shorter than 198 was, but my throat feels like they're the same length.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Episode 269 will be about 40 minutes shorter than 198 was, but my throat feels like they're the same length.

dang still sorry you aint feelin well

This is way personal, but I need to vent. Don't read if you don't want to see Selina mad.

Phone rings.

"I found a condom in my car next to your old credit card statement."

"Ok."

"That's NOT the *brand* that we use."

"Then it's not mine."

"No one else has sat in my car before."

"Except the friend who you bought the car from."

"It was next to your credit card statement."

"I'm not cheating on you."

"It's not our *brand*."

"You're an asshole."

Two things I can't stand: