Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
For gods sake Skyle, stopping trying to balance your credit card statement while having sex! :)

Do couples have brands that they stay loyal to?

that's funny and wrong all at the same time

I did my shelves with help.

They look quite shit.

Fuck.

Well now off to find that noose and hang myself from the fucking thing........ooh cake.

Ok, cake now, then hanging.....wait, why not both at the same time!

Wait how about I drop my trousers, stuff the cake into my mouth, grab an issue of Granny Grabber, and see what happens next.

Wait...this is lemon cake.....I'll leave it.

I did my shelves with help.

They look quite shit.

Fuck.

Well now off to find that noose and hang myself from the fucking thing........ooh cake.

Ok, cake now, then hanging.....wait, why not both at the same time!

Wait how about I drop my trousers, stuff the cake into my mouth, grab an issue of Granny Grabber, and see what happens next.

Wait...this is lemon cake.....I'll leave it.

Me and my housemate were just teasing his three year old by pretending we were going to eat him and the following priceless coversation took place

Me: I'm going to eat you all up!

Child: Noo!

Me: Why not?

Child: Because I'm not cake!

Hamsters bite and poop in your hand. Horses are the ride to a gateway of adventure. There's really no contest.

I'm sorry, my grandfather was kicked by a horse. The only gateway a horse is is to coma-ville.

I will not let you take the Lone Ranger away from me, Reddick.

Ok, I am about to unleash the most angry rant I've had in a long time. Beware, As there probally will be a lot of cussing!

I just found out, My own fucking mother has been priting my personal emails, to my closest frined. She has converasations about everything, That I said to my best friend, in confiedence no one else would read them. She fuckin envaded my privacy! What the hell is wrong with you! Oh this has me boilin! Thankfully now its a dead email, But still I am fucking pissed! I, I feel so invaded.... I, I, ........ :grumble: :grumble:

Ok, I am about to unleash the most angry rant I've had in a long time. Beware, As there probally will be a lot of cussing!

I just found out, My own fucking mother has been priting my personal emails, to my closest frined. She has converasations about everything, That I said to my best friend, in confiedence no one else would read them. She fuckin envaded my privacy! What the hell is wrong with you! Oh this has me boilin! Thankfully now its a dead email, But still I am fucking pissed! I, I feel so invaded.... I, I, ........ :grumble: :grumble:

Sorry to double post, But I have a ethics question, Would it be wrong for me to even the playing field? I know she does pretty "crazy" stuff, So there will be some good evidence.

Sorry to double post, But I have a ethics question, Would it be wrong for me to even the playing field? I know she does pretty "crazy" stuff, So there will be some good evidence.

Well, I'm really sorry to hear that Doug.

I would not recommend evening the playing field as that just causes more problems. Have you tried calming saying what the fuck is going on and why she would that?

Mention how it is not nice to do that, and whether you are her son or not, invading someones privacy like that is just wrong.

You said it was a dead e-mail, does that mean you've changed your e-mail address?

I'm just saying whatever you do, do not do anything hasty, just speak to her and stay calm for as long as you can and really let her know it is an invasion of your privacy.

Doug, while I don't condone what your mother did, you have to look at it from her point-of-view: you're growing up, and, as such, you're probably spending less time at home / with her. Which means she knows less and less about your life, and that has her worried. Instead of asking you about it, she intruded on your privacy.

While an outburst might feel good in the moment, what will it prove? Nothing. Instead, sit her down and calmly talk about this. Let her know you're okay. Let her know you'll come to her when you need to. But also let her know that what she did hurt you. Basically, be mature about the whole thing. Show her you don't need your hand held anymore.