The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

Due to a lack of availability of a car I can't get to Traverse Bay corner store for any interview, let alone a possible job. I'm going to need to ask for a $200 loan just to cover rent and bus pass for next month and I really don't want to do that right around Christmas, and that $200 will be gone and I will be broke till my loan kicks through, which may not be until February. Ah.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I download this DVD playback program cause I didn't like the default one on my computer. PowerDVD it's called. Of course, it's one of those programs under the guise of freeware that immediately molests you with ads and demands you pay 49.99 for the "full" version. I didn't care for it, so I went to uninstall it... and nothing happened. I go to Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs... nothing happens.

So instead of enjoying a quiet night of movie watching, I'm spending the next three hours looking for ways to exorcise this demon program from my PC. Force uninstall from the registry didn't work. Downloading programs that literally do nothing but uninstall things didn't work. Eventually I found this thing called KillBox that will completely wipe out anything that you ask it to, and that eventually worked.

Lesson: Don't use PowerDVD. It blows goats for quarters.

R.I.P my goatee.

Six months I'd been working on it, lets see the start: When I last shaved.

m_ecc3c78e033a44e582dab98b64d18973.jpg

And now five minutes ago: m_dce1b9a87da241c4a2dabcf1ba92e9f9.jpg

This is a sad day, I'm shaving it off in the morning, so everyone grab a hair and make a wish before she goes on her final voyage......

Six fucking months work and that's all I have to show for it, no wonder Stavros didn't think I deserved to be a Stavronaian!

The bad news: I have to shovel my aunt/uncle's driveway and front and back deck, keep in mind this is a big house in a big country lot.

The good news: It aint that cold (by comparison to last week), I got a 3-hour episode of wfp to keep me company and I get paid for it.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I just got back from the office holiday lunch party, and I'm so sleepy I can barely lift my arms.

Yawwwwwwwwnnnnn.

knock that off sir your gonna make me want to go back to bed and I just woke up after a serious toothache and sleeping 12 hrs straight. I felt like a mack 10 truck ran over me three times.

kellen which 3 hr WFP?

Guest DCAUFan1051
Episode 34...and seriously, 12 hours isn't enough?

Also snow work is tough, 1 hour and I got maybe half f one of the decks, though the hard part of it is over (the stairs resembled a snow ramp when I got there.)

well after I ate breakfast this morning I must have chewed something the wrong way and it gave me a extreme toothache where a filling is in the back and I was in so much pain I was ready to bash my head through one of my walls. I started listening to E-2 TS Episode 1 and calmed down and then went in and fell asleep I woke up at 10am when my phone rang then fell back asleep until 1pm keep in mind that before 7am I was up all night and day the previous day and I ended the night watching Batman 89 maybe the joker caused my toothache lol :D I'm moving on to Batman Returns in a bit. Seeing as I bought the anthology set I might as well watch it.

Six inches of snow fell between 10 and 12 today. Meg came and picked me up at work so that we can pick up the kids early and take them home (in case it's worse in the afternoon and she's home sick). I got them home and noticed that two schools were closing early. I called and nope, we're still open. So I drove back. I almost got creamed by a bus. Missed it by a foot after sliding down a hill through a stop sign and into traffic. If they close school early today I'm going to be pissed. I'm also calling in sick to work tomorrow if it's like this. But I'm stopping by the liquor store on the way home!

There has not been ONE FUCKING DAY since I got home a week ago that my family is not bitching at me or someone else in this family. Is it so much to ask for some peace and quiet?!

EDIT: And I wish my little sister would just LISTEN to me, especially when I tell her not to get out of a moving car!

Did El Nino happen again or what? There's fucking snow in Vancouver! This never happens!

Well Boo-frickity-Hoo, surely they can take a dump of snow for once in their lives

Haha! In all seriousness, Vancouver Island looks like it's the apocalypse during a snowstorm. Fat DJ is in Vancouver? Nice. Just be glad you don't live in Winnipeg, dude. ;)

Did El Nino happen again or what? There's fucking snow in Vancouver! This never happens!

Well Boo-frickity-Hoo, surely they can take a dump of snow for once in their lives

Cry me a frickin' river. I'm with Kellen on this. You can surely survive one snow dump. I just had to drive home in falling snow and ice fog. Tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, which means the roads will be as good as ice skating rinks. So you have no right to complain about one little snow dump.

Cry me a frickin' river. I'm with Kellen on this. You can surely survive one snow dump. I just had to drive home in falling snow and ice fog. Tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, which means the roads will be as good as ice skating rinks. So you have no right to complain about one little snow dump.

It snows fucking annually in Vancouver, and every year every person in and out of Vancouver acts like it's never happened before.

And I'm from Calgary, I know what snow is, that's why I moved to Vancouver.

It's cold here.

I'm tired.

I have to find something for my mum for christmas today, yay. Considering she hates everything I get her, and usually tels me what to get her but this year she hasn't.

Shit.

I really fucking hate christmas shopping.

Also and this really bothers me.

I don't know where people got the idea that I loved shit with skulls on it, but if I get anything with a skull on it, I'm going to scream.

I miss my weird looking goatee, I look like a menacing twelve year old now.