The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

-I had three chances today, But none of them were quite right. Gr.

-Got into a "fight" and the administration knows it happened, just not the people who were involved. Lets hope it stays this way.

-While driving home just now, I saw the for sale sign on my best girl friends house. Something was different about it though. It sold.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-Got into a "fight" and the administration knows it happened, just not the people who were involved. Lets hope it stays this way.

-While driving home just now, I saw the for sale sign on my best girl friends house. Something was different about it though. It sold.

Three chances at what?

Three chances at what?

Asking this girl out.

No, I was responding to Doug's three chances ordeal. High School relationships were the worst.

(Myself, I dated this controlling, uptight bitch who masqueraded as an intellectual. Since getting to college, I've seen how flawed someone like that is, and I've invested my time in much better people. My current girl for example.)

I fail the easy task of looking at the previous page. That said, Doug, just ask her out. Don't think too hard about it. The worst she can say is "no," and really, really really I promise, that is not so bad.

Also, THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHIT I HAVE READ IN A LONG, LONG TIME. And that includes all my submission readings.

Today, I sold a $10 scratch-off ticket and it was worth at least $1,000 dollars. I couldn't even cash it for the woman because the prize was so high. She'll have to take it to the Georgia Lottery office. Why is this a "vent", you ask? I was going to buy that ticket earlier in the morning, but there was no one around to be my "witness" to see me putting the ten bucks in the lottery register.

Suicide.gif