The Music Thread

Guest DCAUFan1051

thanks mal- that was before my intro to them.... I started on Make Yourself :D I might try Science outthough next time I get paid

Live- Flow (With Adam Durtiz of Counting Crows)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cold" - Static-X

"Push It" - Static-X

wow a song both James and I like :D... although I don't think I've heard Cold..... Static-X did have a song on NFS: Most Wanted... that's pretty cool. I'd have to play the game to see which one it was though. Was Cold that collaboration on Return Of The Joker DVD?

"Cold" was written and performed for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, I believe.

Guest DCAUFan1051
"Cold" - Static-X

"Push It" - Static-X

wow a song both James and I like :D... although I don't think I've heard Cold..... Static-X did have a song on NFS: Most Wanted... that's pretty cool. I'd have to play the game to see which one it was though. Was Cold that collaboration on Return Of The Joker DVD?

"Cold" was written and performed for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack, I believe.

yeah the one that's done for ROTJ is something else I can't think of it at the moment, but after I made that post I watch ROTJ and the special features but that was over a week ago. I think..... I can never keep my days straight.

It was featured on the "QOTD" soundtrack but was not written for it (it was already on their "Machine" album). The song you are thinking of must be "Not Meant For Me"

yeah the one that's done for ROTJ is something else I can't think of it at the moment, but after I made that post I watch ROTJ and the special features but that was over a week ago. I think..... I can never keep my days straight.

the song you are thinking of is not a Static-X song, it is actually a Mephisto Odyssey song called "Crash" which features vocals from Wayne Static.

and yes i am very ashamed of myself for knowing this information lol.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Artist: Does It Offend You, Yeah?

Song: We Are Rockstars

this is the song that's behind the Fast & Furious trailer and I can't stop listening to it. It's awesome.