The Music Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tmnty.jpg

Awesome.

Coincidentally enough, I am listening to the gods of metal right now and their awesome cover compilation, Garage, Inc. I so badly want to make a music video to "So What?", but I wonder if Mike would be able to publish it given all the gratuitous sex, violence, and just generally unpleasant things that would be in it. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Rhapsody is streaming the new Green Day album, 21st Century Breakdown. I wouldn't bother, it's filled with shit that wouldn't be good enough to make American Idiot. "Know Your Enemy" is catchy, but, it's also incredibly repetitive and has almost nothing else going for it.

As someone who really loved American Idiot and was eagerly anticipating this album, I could hardly be more disappointed. Yikes.

Rhapsody is streaming the new Green Day album, 21st Century Breakdown. I wouldn't bother, it's filled with shit that wouldn't be good enough to make American Idiot. "Know Your Enemy" is catchy, but, it's also incredibly repetitive and has almost nothing else going for it.

As someone who really loved American Idiot and was eagerly anticipating this album, I could hardly be more disappointed. Yikes.

I've really lost most of my love for Green Day. I used to be such a huge fan of theirs, but "Know Your Enemy" is TERRIBLE. Oh, and I still hate political music with a passion, which is allegedly how every song on this album is structured. So, yeah, I'm not likely to be picking this up.