The Music Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevendust's "Cold Day Memory" album.

With four albums released in the last five years, I'm surprised by the amount of growth that they manage to show each and every time out. Clint is in rare form here and Lajon Witherspoon is still one of my favorite vocalists ever.

Guest TFG1Mike

Sevendust's "Cold Day Memory" album.

With four albums released in the last five years, I'm surprised by the amount of growth that they manage to show each and every time out. Clint is in rare form here and Lajon Witherspoon is still one of my favorite vocalists ever.

I agree I love Sevendust

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Whilst I've bought a lot of music with my birthday money, my proudest purchase is the 8-disc soundtrack for GTA San Andreas. Whilst I can see why people think the game is flawed (it IS fucking big & the graphics are sub-par), I love the game & the music as well. I just love the fact that I have reggae on my iTunes as well as New Jack swing, which I used to think was the worst thing about early 90s music (although I don't think it's awesome either).