The Music Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Nightwish song is what I like to call "All Chorus." Holy shit!

What he said.

Though I tend to avoid watching their videos since Anette has the most negative charisma of any female lead singer possibly ever.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going through all my mix cds that I've made over the past few years and finding which ones have songs that I haven't transfered to my harddrive. One thing is coming to mind: I kinda miss the days when I just had my cd Walkman and I would tote it with me to and from work and listen to the same set of songs for a couple of weeks at a time.

Bad Romance is the beat gaydar for when you're not quite sure.

Well, 'aight, check this out, dawg. First of all, you throwin' too many big words at me, and because I don't understand them, I'm gonna take 'em as disrespect. Watch your mouth and understand that Lady Gaga is amazing and great music.

I totally agree. That said, if I need to tell who in the bar is gay and, can therefore hit on, easiest way is to throw Bad Romance on the jukebox and see if they sing along. Most straight guys who are fans of Gaga won't sing or dance or say to their friends, "I love this song." That said, I'll admit it's not perfect but it works for when my usually accurate gaydar is not completely sure.