Coolest Superhero/Supervillain costumes

Stavros

The Doctor is in, but what will his Fate be? A new Dr. Fate ongoing series featuring Kent Nelson, the grand-nephew of the Golden Age incarnation begins this February. Steve Gerber is writing the series according to Wizard # 182.

http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb....c;f=36;t=005689

It was originally going to be an ongoing, but Steve Gerber's health pushed it back and it eventually became part of Countdown To Mystery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Most of the costume designs I think are fan-fucking-tastic. Others I wonder at. Maybe it's just the seamstress in me wondering why the fabric choices are spandex, leather, and tights? All are not very comfortable and tights tend to rip. If I were to design a super-costume, it would be breathable, flexible, and washable. My reasons: a super-costume is not exactly something that you can take to the dry cleaners and not all heroes/villians have someone like Alfred around to press their tights, you don't want to be chaffing in the middle of a fight, and the costume has to move with the person wearing it that it doesn't rip when said person goes to throw a punch....

Okay, now I'm ranting. I guess I've made to many theatrical costumes in my time. Anyway I'm just throw my two cents in.

(In case you didn't figure it out, I'm a girl)

~Erin B.

And after a hard night of fighting crime, you can fall immediately into bed and go to sleep. I can see it now. This season we'll see footed pajamas entering the hero/villain wardrobes across the world. Accessories will include a teddy bear, a blankie, and a pacifier. It's a must have for any self-respecting hero/villain.

And after a hard night of fighting crime, you can fall immediately into bed and go to sleep. I can see it now. This season we'll see footed pajamas entering the hero/villain wardrobes across the world.

Precisely. They're roomy, they're warm, and they come in your choice of pink, blue and yellow with a picture of a bunny or a duckie on the chest. All the bases are covered.

Accessories will include a teddy bear,

Crimefighting gets lonely.

a blankie,

It also gets cold.

and a pacifier.

That's mostly just to look cool.

It's a must have for any self-respecting hero/villain.

I'm seriously puzzled as to why no one ever thought of it before. It just seems so obvious.

Adult sized Underoos. That would be the perfect costume.

As long as they're the good kind, sure. You want the kind where it looks like you're wearing Boba Fett's armor, not the kind with a big picture of Boba Fett slapped on the front.