The Joker Wears The Mask

annericelover

I just found this out, when looking up info on the comic book series The Mask, I found an area where it mentions this

Here is what I found on Wikipedia:

Joker/Mask (#1-4)

The Joker inadvertently gets his hands on the magical mask after it is found in a Gotham City museum. With its power the Joker begins to feel a new rejuvenation in his career of crime. Lt. Kellaway finds his way to Gotham and helps Batman and Commissioner Gordon in defeating the newly superpowered Joker.

Batman is able to trick the Joker into removing the Mask by claiming that the villain is no longer funny, and is relying on tired schtick and the power of the Mask instead of his own style. Lt. Kellaway asks Batman to give him the mask and promises that he will finally hide it where it will never be seen again. Batman agrees and Kellaway digs up Stanley Ipkiss' grave and buries the mask there with his corpse

Now I would like to know if this has been collected in one paperback novel, so I can buy it, it looks like a good story.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have this book..And if your a fan of Batman the animated series or just the episodes with darker tones, Go buy it.

Sure it's silly and has alot of groan moments, But it's good comedic groans that jopust with all out over the top action that can be shocking and always pleasing.