Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

ok if I'm wrong on this please someone clarify but lana never ever had powers in any of the superman mythos right?

I understand that smallville is very different but tonight was just ridiculous!!!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051
Better than last week's disaster, but was that Rosenbaum?? I couldn't really tell. Please Lana don't come back. Ever. It was just so bad that I had to watch every Lana scene except for the last one on mute.

LOL the only funny thing about last nights episode was the "Bed Breaking" fun

as far as the lex character being Michael Rosenbaum I very much doubt it. I looked the episode up on IMDB and he isn't credited, but I dunno.

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon of Smallville is really starting to Suck! I've really enjoyed this show for the last 8 years but minus a few fun episodes in Season 8 the last 2 I just wanted to puke all over them.

I wish they'd give Justin Hartley a Green Arrow show and cancel this already. It's really gone downhill now that Millar and Gough aren't the showrunners anymore. :shakehead:

Better than last week's disaster, but was that Rosenbaum?? I couldn't really tell. Please Lana don't come back. Ever. It was just so bad that I had to watch every Lana scene except for the last one on mute.

No its not Rosenbaum, he said they couldn't come up with an agreement for him to appear. It also wasn't his voice. That's a big insult to him and us that they use some nameless actor to do it. He didn't look anything like him, not even from the back(when it was first revealed he was alive).

They should have just left us with the question of whether Lex was alive or not, instead of sending a double out to trick us. We all know he's not dead, so what's gonna happened? Are they gonna do what Superboy did and say that Lex had plastic surgery to answer why he looks different?

Its funny how the best episode surrounding Lana and actually making her watchable was her last. Oliver Queen was bad ass in this episode and we finally got a Toyman as creepy and scary as the DCAU Toyman, not like Sherman Helmsley's version, lol

Guest DCAUFan1051

No its not Rosenbaum, he said they couldn't come up with an agreement for him to appear. It also wasn't his voice. That's a big insult to him and us that they use some nameless actor to do it. He didn't look anything like him, not even from the back(when it was first revealed he was alive).

They should have just left us with the question of whether Lex was alive or not, instead of sending a double out to trick us. We all know he's not dead, so what's gonna happened? Are they gonna do what Superboy did and say that Lex had plastic surgery to answer why he looks different?

Its funny how the best episode surrounding Lana and actually making her watchable was her last. Oliver Queen was bad ass in this episode and we finally got a Toyman as creepy and scary as the DCAU Toyman, not like Sherman Helmsley's version, lol

HEY HEY HEY leave George Jefferson alone damnit. :D Dean Cain said in the commentary for that episode that they wanted to write a redeemable version of toyman because it was Sherman Helmsley playing him. Besides I think that's the only time I've seen the former Jeffersons stars on TV well other then the Denny's commericals they did :D

As far as jilting Rosenbaum I completely agree that's just sad that they've gone way downhill with these last few episodes this season. And I think that it goes back to what I pointed out in my previous post that Millar & Gough aren't the showrunners anymore.

HEY HEY HEY leave George Jefferson alone damnit. :D Dean Cain said in the commentary for that episode that they wanted to write a redeemable version of toyman because it was Sherman Helmsley playing him. Besides I think that's the only time I've seen the former Jeffersons stars on TV well other then the Denny's commericals they did :D

Hey, don't you dare forget the awesomeoness of the fresh prince of bel air!

Hey I enjoyed that episode, but it wasn't serious like the DCAU and Smallville versions. That's what I meant. I love The Jeffersons, that's one of my favorite shows I grew up watching and it was very nice to see them together again.

Yeah, he was philips judge opponent.

Also on Smallville, how is toyman as I only saw two epsidoes of season 8, the pilot and the horny queen episode.

Toyman (IMO) was awesome. He was a sick in the head lunatic genius, who is still at large, lol. Nobody will ever be as creepy as the DCAU Toyman, but he comes close.

Season 8 has been okay, not the best, but you have missed a few good episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Season 9 is official

Season 9 Confirmation: The Official Press Release!

The CW has issued an official press release confirming the ninth season pick-up for Smallville

You can find it below:

THE CW ANNOUNCES EARLY PICKUPS OF SERIES

“Gossip Girl,” “One Tree Hill,” “90210,” “America’s Next Top Model,” “Smallville” and “Supernatural” To Return Next Season

February 24, 2009 (Burbank, California) ─ The CW announced today the early pickups of six series, including five of the network’s signature dramas and the reality hit AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, which will all return in Fall 2009.

“As we continue to build The CW Network as a destination for young women, these six shows have clearly contributed to strengthening our schedule and our brand identity,” said Dawn Ostroff, President, Entertainment, The CW. “By securing these signature hits for next season, we’re furthering our commitment to deliver high-quality, original programming to our viewers, advertisers and affiliates.”

Among the series receiving early pickups for next season are The CW’s Monday tandem of sophomore sensation GOSSIP GIRL and ONE TREE HILL, which combined to lift The CW to become the fall’s #1 network on Monday with women 18-34. Both GOSSIP GIRL and ONE TREE HILL have scored double-digit gains compared to their previous seasons. Freshman hit 90210 has improved the network’s Tuesday night by double-digit increases in key demos. Wednesday anchor AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, which consistently wins its time period with young women, will also be back with superstar Tyra Banks and new groups of aspiring models for cycles 13 and 14.

Also renewed were the network’s established Thursday team of SMALLVILLE, in its ninth season, and SUPERNATURAL, which after posting ratings growth this season, will enter its fifth season next year.