Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It would be cool to have Anette O'Toole return and see if the chemistry can be seen in the episode(since she is technically a free woman)

Am I the only one that never wants to see even a hint of a post-Jonathan Martha relationship in any Superman story ever again?

Honestly, I don't see it happening anyway, she's too far away from the story now.

Click to see Clark in the costume mentioned above.

smallville-20090908033245315.jpg

One word: lazy!

I'm not against a black Superman costume. Nor am I against one that looks homemade. But that looks way too low-budget.

Really, it's the shirt. For The Punisher, a spray-painted logo works. For the man that will be Superman? No. Oh no!

I'm not against a black Superman costume. Nor am I against one that looks homemade. But that looks way too low-budget.

Really, it's the shirt. For The Punisher, a spray-painted logo works. For the man that will be Superman? No. Oh no!

Maybe this is why his mum has to step in and make his proper one, all his attempts look crap.

By that definition I have a Green Lantern costume in my cupboard just because I own a T-shirt.

Well, yeah.

WonderGirl_TomFleming.jpg

Ok, yes I have the shirt, star patterned jeans, earrings, belt and bracelets, but it only counts as the costume if I'm carrying the lasso. And the blonde wig, which I only break out for special occasions.

• 2 weeks later...