Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of new guest stars has made me think:

Green Arrow in Smallville is essentially Bruce Wayne. Think about it.

-Vigilante who fights from the shadows

-Owns a multi-billion-dollar company that clashes with Luthor/LexCorp.

-Has somewhat of a yin/yang relationship with Clark

-Acts as the mastermind behind the Justice League

-Dated Lois Lane (as in the DCAU's World's Finest, which has come to define much of the Super/Bat dichotomy)

-Is secretly envious of Clark's powers

-Has an entire lair and arsenal themed after a single concept

I think that Smallville's Green Arrow may actually have been originally planned to be Bruce Wayne, but changed because of rights issues.

NightAngle is right. The only reason Smallville has lasted this long is because its ratings are "good enough" for the CW. It might not have amazing ratings in comparison to other networks' shows, but it's been renewed over and over again because it gets decent enough ratings for the CW's rather low standards.

NightAngle is right. The only reason Smallville has lasted this long is because its ratings are "good enough" for the CW. It might not have amazing ratings in comparison to other networks' shows, but it's been renewed over and over again because it gets decent enough ratings for the CW's rather low standards.

They can't afford Welling for another season. They barely got him to come back for this one, and that's only because they had extra money from two of the stars leaving.

........................... This is still the show about Clark Kent right????????? RIGHT???????????? Good Lord if you took Clark's screen time from this ep and last ep I bet it doesn't equal half of Oliver's from the last fuckin ep.

When did this become an ensemble show?

EDIT: Speedy and Zod and Tess were all fine I am just confused where they are going with Clark.