Smallville

Missy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:

And a former meteor freak villain shows up to say thank you to Clark for setting him straight all those years ago? Superman moment right there. Hell yeah.

He's the bug kid from the second episode. The second episode. That is how you subtly reference the past, Smallville.

I know. I kinda liked that costume when it first showed up, but seeing it here kinda brought the episode down. Bleh.

Also, I'm kinda hating how the heroes in Smallville actually refer to themselves as heroes. Kinda self-absorbed, and not terribly heroic.

EDIT:

And a Superman Returns reference? With Lois standing on his feet? Eh.

BUT HOLY CRAP HE'S HOVERING. For the first definite time since the Pilot, I think. About frikkin' time.

I always thought it was lame. So now it's even lamer.

Well, I was kinda disappointed with Season 10 (even by Smallville standards), but now I'm kinda excited to see what happens with the show at the end. I think they proved with this episode that they still have a semblance of an idea of what to do with the Superman legend. There's still a lot of crap in there, but hey. This is somewhat of an improvement.

That was one of the best episodes of Smallville I've seen in a looong time. I love Superman Returns and wasn't even thinking of it as a reference. But uh, ( :wub: ), how sweet is it that the first time that Clark consciously flies, he's with Lois. I've never been one to get involved in the love plots (Except for of course, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LANA AGAIN?!" but that scene was amazing. Speaking of Erica Durance, wasn't she just rocking the Lois Lane in this episode? Leather jacket is dragging, wish they would've gone with a less solid color scheme, and the shoulder design is superfluous. Isis looks okay, I shut my brain off when I watch Smallville anyways.

Yes I am. I think they designed it and said "Oh wait! This is crap, just leave him in the t-shirt."

On the other hand, production wise this could've been before the jacket was made. In fact it almost felt like the first episode of the season shot, correct me if I'm wrong.