• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Goddammit.

Smallville Complete DVD Box Set.

smallville-complete.jpg

I don't even think a good 60-70% of the episodes are worth owning, but the thought of actually having the complete series has got me giddy. Plus it'll make running the podcast that much easier.

I just how much these studios shit all over us fans, we spend almost 10 years spending 40 to 50 dollars for the sets, just to be giving a big FU with this, it looks great and I'll probably get it, but the only reason is for the new extras. Its like Blu-Ray exclusive material...I hate it

I just how much these studios shit all over us fans, we spend almost 10 years spending 40 to 50 dollars for the sets, just to be giving a big FU with this, it looks great and I'll probably get it, but the only reason is for the new extras. Its like Blu-Ray exclusive material...I hate it

Well, on the flipside, I've never bought any of the previous DVD sets, so this is actually a great deal for me. (if you count seasons 4-7 as a "deal")

I'd probably hold off and wait for a blu-ray release, but this show actually gains very little visually in HD (it's weird), and I'd rather be able to view the episodes on my blu-ray-driveless computer.

Guest TFG1Mike

I knew a Complete Series Set would come! I only had Seasons 4 & 6 on DVD ... but they were christmas gifts so in all reality I have never bought a season set either.

I think the finale is the only thing I'll watch for the rest of Season 10/ I tried getting into the Booster ep, but no matter how far they redeem him I still hate Booster Gold. And the skeets voice was a cheap knockoff of Billy West! At least that's what it sounded like.