Smallville

Missy

Guest DCAUFan1051
I loved the Clark and Lois scene this week with them both in the electric chairs and her saying she loves him deep down but him not having to answer the question, really cheesy scene but with those two characters I really dont care infact I now hope that the show ends with them both giving in and kissing each other, screw hoping for him to burst his shirt open and show the S

LOL mull these producers on Smallville have the art of special effects down. Clark flying in or out of the S Suit is cool. Smallville is the only series I can say I'd like to end on a cliffhanger. And by that I mean seeing clark in the suit after kissing lois and flying off into the wild blue yonder lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I saw the episode last and it was kinda one of those "filler" episodes but why the hell does Oliver Continue to call Tess Mercer "Mercy" is that an omage to the DCAU's Mercy Graves or am I just reading into it?????

Yes, she's actually a combined homage to Teschmacher(TESS) from the first 2 Superman films and Mercy(Mercer)from the DCAU

This is what happens when you air an episode out of order. Suddenly, Clark's obsessed with stopping every crime in Metropolis? Since when? And even though this show draws things out slower than a glacier, they really needed to let the Davis heel turn simmer. All in all, it isn't the worst episode of the season (the season premier still wins that award), but this was pretty bad.

Still, we got Detective John Jones. That was a good call.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm so trading in my current DVR it didn't even record the first 47 mins so I had to wait until my season pass on iTunes came through to see this episode.

Det. John Jones was cool I'm kinda gettin bored and tired of Chole she aint even a part of the fucking Supes mythos damnit !!!!

I truly believe there's no way that these creators and writers and F/X ppl can pull off a beleiveable Doomsday

The Season opener was cool Toxic was the worst episode yet of the season

I still say they take Justin Hartley and go do a Green Arrow series with him to replace Smallville instead of that The Graysons piece of shit.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Chloe becomes Brainiac.

But James Marsters!

ugh suave have you not learned anything from S: TAS and Justice League Brainiac can clone himself so there must be a copy of his DNA in chole kinda like in the JL episode Divided We Fall when Luthor and Brainiac become one.

lmao

that's the best way I can think of it

Guest DCAUFan1051
So there will be more James Marsters? That man symbolises everything I know about Brainiac, and for some reason the T-1000! Started to watch season 6 to get ready for going through season 7, which I already bought and, why does this show hate me so much.

I would assume Marsters would reprise as the evil kryptonian CPU but I'm not sure. While looking on krypton Site

I found an interesting article a letter from the now executive producers of Smallville:

A Message From Souders & Peterson Regarding "The Graysons"

Smallville's executive producers Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders have written in with a message to the fans at KryptonSite, clearing up some reports that had been made implying that Smallville may be on its way out...

Dear Smallville fans,

As news and rumors swirl around the development of The Graysons for the CW, we have every intention of letting you, our fans, be the first to know the reality. Never have we been so committed to the continuing success of Smallville as we are to seasons 8 and 9. While we are extremely excited to be working hand-in-hand with Wonderland, Warner Bros. and the CW to create the origin story of Dick Grayson, it has never been intended as a replacement for Smallville, as is speculated in some media. The cast, crew, writers and producers are all working full-steam ahead on a story-line for Clark that allows for seasons of further trials and adventures for our favorite hero. As always, we all have you to thank for achieving eight years of this amazing show that Al and Miles created, and we're looking far beyond!

Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders

so The Graysons apparently will be joining with Smallville on The CW.

also if anyone is interested in keeping up with The Graysons News there's this: Gotham Site

Guest DCAUFan1051
I'm sorry, the CW ditched Smackdown, plan to bastardize the origin of Robin and intend to make 9 seasons of Smallville? These people are SICK. What the hell are they even thinking?

lmao stav yeah ditching SmackDown was stupid The CW don't know wtf they are doing seeing as it is basically CBS/UPN combined lol

Guest DCAUFan1051
Chloe hooks up with James Marsters and they kill everyone for being emo douches.

You just described my dreams for this show since day one.

So their will be a ninth season. Huh, you know, jumping off that cliff doesn't seem like such a bad idea now...

hey at least lana aint there no more it couldn't be any worse then that lmao

Guest DCAUFan1051
Are they finally going to make Stavros the man who kills Clark?

Oh and four away from 1000!

there ya go suave most random post of the day lol

I still maintain my liking even though it can get bad at times for Smallville

there are worse shows out there "cough HEROES & CSI: MIAMI cough"

Guest DCAUFan1051
Oh I still for some reason enjoy the show, or bought the seventh season as I'm into some sort of sick torture. But why the hell hasn't Clark moved to Metropolis yet and why the hell has no one moved their and makes the commute every day through to there!

3 to 1000!

suave I thought in S8 he is in metropolis maybe I'm wrong I think he's there now and goes back to the farm every once in a while but the majority of S8 is in metropolis

Oh I still for some reason enjoy the show, or bought the seventh season as I'm into some sort of sick torture. But why the hell hasn't Clark moved to Metropolis yet and why the hell has no one moved their and makes the commute every day through to there!

3 to 1000!

suave I thought in S8 he is in metropolis maybe I'm wrong I think he's there now and goes back to the farm every once in a while but the majority of S8 is in metropolis

Season 8 hasn't aired over here yte, and i missed most of season 7.

1 to 1000!