Smallville

Missy

Season 8 hasn't aired over here yte, and i missed most of season 7.

In that case, here's a helpful tip for when it premieres:

The season premiere is horrible. It might make you give up on the series. Ignore the temptation. The next few episodes are actually decent. The Lois & Clark stuff is really good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does this show still exist? Haven't the ratings dropped considerably? I've never seen an episode, but every time I ask someone I know about it, they just release this tired groan, like their spirit has left them or something.

And how the hell does Clark end up meeting every single villain he's ever had before he becomes Superman? Will he EVER become Superman? Didn't the guy that plays Luthor leave?

Guest DCAUFan1051
How does this show still exist? Haven't the ratings dropped considerably? I've never seen an episode, but every time I ask someone I know about it, they just release this tired groan, like their spirit has left them or something.

And how the hell does Clark end up meeting every single villain he's ever had before he becomes Superman? Will he EVER become Superman? Didn't the guy that plays Luthor leave?

yes DW Michael Rosenbaum left I'm hoping the last episode will see Clark in the Supes Suit again the whole premise behind the show was "young" clark kent's adventures Compare this to almost every other of The CW shows it's better then all of them lol

Guest DCAUFan1051

WOW

we are getting the hint of Chole/Brainiac at the end of tonight's episode.

It was an ok episode I'll comment more tomorrow when I can actually watch the fucking thing without TV Station Tech difficulties damn you CW

Guest DCAUFan1051
Smallville just ended.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say I fucking called it.

Spoilers for a future episode

Apparently the Legionnaires come back to the past to eliminate the Chloe-Brainiac. What if Chloe becomes Brainiac 5 in Smallville continuity?

I am going to try and justify this:

The Brainiac character that we've seen in Smallville so far is tooo strong and powerful in comparrison to Chole. Even though Chole's characterization has eveolved over the last eight years I believe she is still weak willed and unsure of herself in certain aspects.

take the Luthor/Brainiac merger from Justice League those characters are very strong willed both ways and very set in their ways. Chole just doesn't stand up in that aspect. Brainiac will end up taking over chole entirely unless the legionaires separate brainiac from her. Which is what is supposed to happen. I think.....

Guest DCAUFan1051

tonights episode was better then most of this season so far

Loved seeing kara again

the doomsday angle is weird to me but then again they've built it into the kryptonian mythology they've got going

the brainicholeac thing is strange I dunno if they're gonna be bringing james marsters back but it would be great.

Letting Lois in on rthe secret is a bad idea

I think that the smallville writing team is trying to cram all of the past lois/clark chemistry into this season. By that I mean everything that they've ever done on screen whether it be S: TAS Lois & Clark The New Adventures of Superman or the movies.

overall a pretty good episode

Guest DCAUFan1051
The CW is showing me the Jets/Pats game. As a Bills fan, Fuck you CW.

what does that have to do with Smallville ? lol

Good episode loved the ending with Brainiac taking over The Fortress.

Hey suave looks like Marsters will be back at least he did a voice over tonight. :D

I think it's better that Chole not know the secret.

Smallville wasn't shown in my area, instead the football game was.

Though thankfully some kind soul put the ep on the tube and I was able to see it there. BULLSHIT on the Clark choosing not to restore all of Chole's memories. Though this ep did give me some positives with Brainiac coming back and Doomsday coming next week and its not just Davis with superpowers its fuckin Doomsday. Major plus.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Smallville wasn't shown in my area, instead the football game was.

Though thankfully some kind soul put the ep on the tube and I was able to see it there. BULLSHIT on the Clark choosing not to restore all of Chole's memories. Though this ep did give me some positives with Brainiac coming back and Doomsday coming next week and its not just Davis with superpowers its fuckin Doomsday. Major plus.

well I can agree with you about being upset that the show wasn't played I hate when they do that.

I disagree with you about restoring chole's memory...... it's better that she not know. For the simple fact that she has kinda become the every week damsel in distress. And plus she really is only a added in character. She has no impact in the overall superman mythos. I'm betting now that she dunno the secret she'll be written out of the show.

The Doomsday glimpses in the preview for next week were awesome.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I am shocked SHOCKED, a show in its 8th season is actually gaining viewers. God there is gonna be a 9th season.

well we knew that there was going to be a 9th season even after season 7 ended :D or at least I did anyways

and regardless of how much Smallville fucks up supes mythos at least they pay tribute to almost every incarnation of Superman.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Just saw episodes one an two of season eight, why does this show hate me so much?

why do u always think stuff "hates" you it aint just you ya know it's everyone :D besides the season opener was good not perfect but good.

why do u always think stuff "hates" you it aint just you ya know it's everyone :D besides the season opener was good not perfect but good.

So Smallville hates everyone?

The opener was crap and made no sense and the second episode with Clark working at the planet for no god dam reason was awesome, also he didn't have the glasses, yet.

I haven't sat down to watch season seven yet and frankly I'm dreading it.

So Smallville hates everyone?

The opener was crap and made no sense and the second episode with Clark working at the planet for no god dam reason was awesome, also he didn't have the glasses, yet.

I haven't sat down to watch season seven yet and frankly I'm dreading it.

I warned you a few weeks ago that the season opener was complete and total shite. The rest of the season gets a lot better.

Guest DCAUFan1051

January 15th? !!!!!!! are you fucking kidding me that sucks!!!!!!

is it just me or did it look like a bat type hero swinging in at one point in the preview for the january 15th episode?

lana didn't even look like herself.... granted kreuk has probably changed her hair and everything for the upcoming chun li role but still

overall an OK episode not as epic as I thought it was going to be