Confession Time

Dan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
well I'll do a confession, i watch DVD commentaries, band if they have subtitles i put them on. So all in all i watch DVD commentaries with subtitles of the commentaries, well time to find that noose.

I rip audio mp3s of a lot of commentaries for DVDs that aren't mine and sometimes listen to them when I'm not watching the movie.

well I'll do a confession, i watch DVD commentaries, band if they have subtitles i put them on. So all in all i watch DVD commentaries with subtitles of the commentaries, well time to find that noose.

I rip audio mp3s of a lot of commentaries for DVDs that aren't mine and sometimes listen to them when I'm not watching the movie.

now lets pretend for a moment i would like to know how you'd do that?

what!?

I watch dvd commentarys with subtitles the cool ship has sailed!

what!?

I use a program called Audio Hijack, it's only compatible with Macs. Alternatively, download Audacity (for free) and LAME Mp3 Encoder (also free), run a male-to-male input jack from your headphone out to your line in and hit record. Start movie, go watch another movie and by time that one is done, your recording should be finished too.

what!?

I like to make my own commentaries. One day I'll put them up for download.

what!?

I watch DVD commentary's with subtitles the cool ship has sailed!

I use a program called Audio Hijack, it's only compatible with Macs. Alternatively, download Audacity (for free) and LAME Mp3 Encoder (also free), run a male-to-male input jack from your headphone out to your line in and hit record. Start movie, go watch another movie and by time that one is done, your recording should be finished too.

Great thanks dread, I'll do that right now!

hmm best do another confession.....I watched the entire alien quadrilogy with going through the box like this-Film, extras, commentary. next film extras commentary....

what!?

I like to make my own commentaries. One day I'll put them up for download.

I would like to make my own commentary's as well, though mines one wouldn't be so much talking about the film as it would be me repeatedly saying "Why am i not in this scene...where the hell is my cake!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...