Beverly Hills 90210 Series II...AHHHHH!

annericelover

Guest DCAUFan1051
Due to the ballgame, the show just started here in Chicago. So we won't watch it until tomorrow.

Please tell me how it is; I love 90210. ;)

your better off watching the Original show Selina. I hate to make this comparison because I like The OC but the new 90210 is more OC then the original BH 90210 I never finished DVRing it and if I stop a show from recording in the middle of the recording then thats a bad thing lol again just my opinion

So was this thing shit or not? I tried to catch it tonight and I only caught like the last 3 minutes which didn't exactly sell me on the whole tune in next week.

From what I can gather this new show has taken the 90s "Stars" and turned them into the wisdom giving adults and they've brought in a bunch of young horrible actors just horrid and have just thrown this shit at the wall and see what sticks. I myself can't wait for the "drug" episode where the good hearted people from the Midwest?, I don't even know where the fuck there from I'm guessing becauses the Walshs were from Minnesota so in the guise of "honoring"/stealing from the original, anyway I can't wait for the drug ep where the daughter gets corrupted into trying weed because all the cool kids are doing it in California. And then we'll deal with the minority having a run in with the racist police or maybe they'll put a new spin on it and make it racist teacher. I cannot wait.

This show has all the makings of train wreck tv. Bring back Steve Bring back Brandon bring em all back I say.

• 3 weeks later...
:ot: Luke Perry played a rapist on L&O: SVU Season Premiere tonight

the NEW 9021Ho sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they look at the original and flip it off!!!! I HATE it!!!!

Well I know this series won't last as long as the original, but given time it may do good for today's generation. I know that Tori Spelling is still supposed to appear and with the Dylan secret that makes me think we may see Luke Perry. I don't think Brian Austin Green(David)will appear with Tori, since he's over doing The Terminator Series, but you never know.

Guest DCAUFan1051

FYI:

I saw on one of those Behind the Music type shows E! True Hollywood Story etc that Austin is not his middle name. He was born Brian Green but apparently there was a famous actor with the same name so BAG's mom added the Austin.

Well I know this series won't last as long as the original, but given time it may do good for today's generation. I know that Tori Spelling is still supposed to appear and with the Dylan secret that makes me think we may see Luke Perry. I don't think Brian Austin Green(David)will appear with Tori, since he's over doing The Terminator Series, but you never know.

He could change his mind, but right now Luke Perry has no interest in doing 90210.

He could change his mind, but right now Luke Perry has no interest in doing 90210.

He can't. He looks exactly the same as he did on the original show. He was forty then and he still looks forty.

My wife watches this train wreck. I read comics on the couch. It's called "quality time."