Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love that they're doing a truly kid-friendly Batman. There really needs to be one. When I was a really little kid, the reason I got into comics was because of shows like Superfriends and the Filmation DC cartoons with Superman, Batman and Aquaman. If BTAS taught us anything, it's that things like this are the gateway into comics. And Lord knows comics needs a new audience.

I really love that they're doing a truly kid-friendly Batman. There really needs to be one. When I was a really little kid, the reason I got into comics was because of shows like Ed Sullivan, Leave it to Beaver and Walter Cronkite.

Fixed it. :laugh:

Oh snap!

Guest DCAUFan1051
Admittedly, I don't care for Dee Bradley Baker as Bats, but this is meant for younger kids, so his "silly sounding Batman" almost works.

according to imdb Diedrich Bader is playing Bats in the new cartoon I'd mentioned this to the guys in an email I sent WFP a while ago

Kevin Conroy is the only person I recognize as the animated Batman

on the good side of this R. Lee Ermey the drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket is gonna be the voice of Wildcat

Guest DCAUFan1051

I know I'm gonna get flack for saying this but it's gotta be said:

The New cartoon Batman The Brave & The Bold reminds me of the superfriends/scooby fucking doo adventures. I just saw the trailer and it even has that same cheesy musical theme. The Batman series was better then this heeping pile of dogshit and that's saying something. Considering The Batman series wasn't that great hell they ripped of the Hall Of Justice from superfriends and put it on an asteriod in season 5. Just to make it resemble the watchtower from the DCAU and DCU in general.

I'm so not watching this crap. I'd rather watch Kirby Right Back Attcha then this bullshit.