Episode 32

RSS

In this episode of Dread Media, Desmond Reddick laments baby vomit, interviews Lewis Tice about TLA Releasing's Danger After Dark lineup, reviews Pistoleros and gives a quick rundown of the Swedish action film Storm. Then, he's joined by his brother-in-law for Roadkill Review, this time about The Ruins. Go to myspace.com/jeremywriter to enter Jeremy C. Shipp's Garden Gnome contest, and check out our sponsor at www.horror-mall.com. Tunes include: "Gimme Danger" by The Stooges, "Inseguimento" by Ennio Morricone, "Storm Coming" by Gnarls Barkley, "Ruin" by Lamb of God and "Bloodsucking Freaks" by The Motherfucking Browns. [ 1:48:48 || 49.8 MB ]

The above is from: http://www.earth-2.net/podcasts/dreadmedia...admedia_032.mp3

Dread Media is not responsible nor liable for any marital or common-law disruptions or disagreements. The listener assumes all responsibility for any and all consequences including: dizziness, nausea, burns to the face or arms, diarrhea or dog-housery.

Consult your physician to determine if Dread Media is right for you.

I loved the episode on growing papayas in winter climates.

Changed my fucking life.

Thanks man, that was a personal episode for me that I debated doing for months before gaining the courage to do so. That means a lot.

Besides, you enjoy a banana after cleaning it up in puke form. I don't drink milk anymore either...

That's why I don't eat marinara sauce anymore. Kids just shouldn't be allowed to eat.

You see, I'm trying to convince my wife of this and it's just not flying...

Besides, you enjoy a banana after cleaning it up in puke form. I don't drink milk anymore either...

That's why I don't eat marinara sauce anymore. Kids just shouldn't be allowed to eat.

You see, I'm trying to convince my wife of this and it's just not flying...

It's a perfect system! They stop eating, there's nothing to clean up on either end! What else could your wife possibly need?

Des, during your chat about The Ruins, you mentioned Sam Raimi's connection to A Simple Plan. However, you (hesitantly) made it sound like that movie was forthcoming. That couldn't be more wrong. Raimi directed A Simple Plan a decade ago!

Des, during your chat about The Ruins, you mentioned Sam Raimi's connection to A Simple Plan. However, you (hesitantly) made it sound like that movie was forthcoming. That couldn't be more wrong. Raimi directed A Simple Plan a decade ago!

Yeah, that was the only obvious marker, besides the giggling, that proves I had imbibed a bit that night...corrections forthcoming