Whats the Diffrence?

Doug

A column doesn't have a to teach a lesson, but generally speaking you're right.

However, sometimes the line between the two becomes blurred. For instance, my If I Ran Marvel / DC series is listed as an article, but it could very easily be a column, too.

A column doesn't have a to teach a lesson, but generally speaking you're right.

However, sometimes the line between the two becomes blurred. For instance, my If I Ran Marvel / DC series is listed as an article, but it could very easily be a column, too.

Ok, By the way, When are you going to start no bones about it again?

Right. The King and I is a column, for instance, because it's all about Kirby and his legacy. If it weren't for the legacy bit, it would just be a Kirby-themed review series. Same goes for Comic Reel-lief: it's a column because Ian examines comic book movies in a slightly different way than your typical review. Tranquil Tirades, however, is a review series because, well, it's a series of reviews. The only linking factor is James' RAGE~!

Yeah, this always confused me too. Like, how the hell did I win best column with a one-shot (well, two-shot) then?

I always thought it would've counted as an article.

Sometimes I find the line between the two a little confusing, I'll admit. Your piece, DW, I can't recall why I placed it under columns.

James isn't here right now. Let's blame him.