Spiderman 2

Cash

I bought the game yesterday (for Gamecube), and it's a far cry from the first one. I really liked the first one, but this one is pretty interesting as well. It's almost more comic-bookish. Instead of different mission levels, you have chapters in which you much accomplish different goals. You get points for completing little tasks, and with these points, you can buy upgrades.

The only problem I have is with the fighting style. You only have one attack button in this game, as opposed to the first, where you had kick and punch. The bright side to the attack is that you can go into "Super Spider Sense" mode in which everything slows down and your attacks are better. It's a lot like Bond Mode in the new James Bond game.

This game is for PS2, X-Box, and Gamecube. That's why I put it in general discussion. If that's wrong, just move it to it's place and I'll know better next time :D .

Touche, salesman. But this would mean regular commitment, and school hinders this.

Yes, it would. At least once a month, though every two weeks is preferred. And Sarah, the publisher, wants to start updating the Multimedia section every week, so that would mean an even bigger commitment.

On topic: How does this game tie into the film?

Good review! I've finished the storyline mode and have been playing the second to last chapter for awhile now (get 50,000 hero points), and I've been having a blast. I've started looking for all the hideout tokens and everything. Now, I'm actually onl 53% of the way done with the game, so that should say how extensive the thing is. Bloody amazing stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
I was considering getting Spiderman 2 , but I have two questions, one is it worth getting and two should I get it on PS2 or PC?

The PC version is heavily stripped back, and not a patch on the console versions.

Awesome game, but ludicrously difficult in places, and with 2-300 tokens to collect in order to get the 100%, they should get marked on the map as you go.

I was considering getting Spiderman 2 , but I have two questions, one is it worth getting and two should I get it on PS2 or PC?

The PC version is heavily stripped back, and not a patch on the console versions.

Awesome game, but ludicrously difficult in places, and with 2-300 tokens to collect in order to get the 100%, they should get marked on the map as you go.

For sure. Once you get those hint markers they should turn red, or better yet, dissapear.

I bought Spiderman 2 for Xbox and it runs really well...I'd recomend that, if it's possible.