Venom v Carnage

Missy

From Marvel.com:

What’s worse than one mayhem-producing symbiote? Two. What’s worse than that? Three. That’s right: Venom’s offspring, Carnage, is about to have a baby itself -- a creature of indescribable power and appetites. Question is, who’s gonna bring up baby? Quick -- someone call Spider-Man!

VENCAR001cvr_col.jpg

Let me tell you something: I've seen the cover art for issues 2 and 3, and it will blow you fucking mind! This Clayton Crain guy is going to be huge! Now, I'm not a huge Venom (or Carnage) fan. In fact, I think he's overrated, but I will be picking this book up if only for the art.

Everytime I look at that Carnage/Venom picture it just looks even more awesome. I'm ecstatic.

They have to make that a poster.

There's been two pieces of work I've wanted as a poster. One was a Captain America from a heroes reborn advertisement I have in Green Goblin #13. He's standing there with his uniform all torn, half in colour, half monochrome. It's just awesome. The second one is this. Marvel better hold onto Crain.

Cheap Heat's Prediction: Black Cat joins with new symbiote.

That would explain why she's on the cover of the third issue, but this new creature is supposed to be super deadly, even more so than Carnage. And I don't see Cat being that way.

I think he uses a mixture of pencils and computer. I've seen some of his earlier work, and it was clearly computer models. So that might explain his speed. Another thing to keep in mind is that this is a mini, so Marvel might have given him enough lead time get it done before solicitation.

I think he uses a mixture of pencils and computer. I've seen some of his earlier work, and it was clearly computer models. So that might explain his speed. Another thing to keep in mind is that this is a mini, so Marvel might have given him enough lead time get it done before solicitation.

Either way, $10 says the inkers and colorers want to kill him.