Say hello to our newest members

Is "Friend of Suavestar" official jargon for the obvious now?

Yes it means you officially joined my cult, it's £4.95 for the first month and £7.95 for each additional month you a member of the cult.

You'll never get rid of all those T-shirts with your face on it, no matter how you dress it up. It was a bad investment, no-one wants to walk around wearing a shirt with a design that looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver.

Is "Friend of Suavestar" official jargon for the obvious now?

Yes it means you officially joined my cult, it's £4.95 for the first month and £7.95 for each additional month you a member of the cult.

You'll never get rid of all those T-shirts with your face on it, no matter how you dress it up. It was a bad investment, no-one wants to walk around wearing a shirt with a design that looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver.

They told me it was wintercrest!

Dammit, how am I going to get rid of 42,000 t-shirts of that.

Stavros. you know what you need? A friend of Suavestar t-shirt.

Des. nothing says dread media like a friend of suavestar t-shirt.

Dan. Waiting for the trade, how about waiting for the friend of suavestar t-shirt.

Mike. Earth-2.net the show must have a friend of suavestar shirt!

James. Worlds finest podcast. Pffft, all you need is the worlds finest t-shirt from suavestar!

D.W. Hi Dubs!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to be on earth-2. Erin has told me so much about it and I figured I should check it out for myself. Especially after she got me hooked on World's Finest Podcast.

Here's a little info about me:

I love sci-fi tv shows. My absolute favorite is Stargate SG-1, but I also enjoy Andromeda and Torchwood. I like non sci-fi too, the best being the Rocky and Rambo (or maybe I just have a thing for Sylvester Stallone). movies I also own a lot of anime and I am slowly making my way through all the DVD's and VHS that I still haven't watched. I've just started to get interested in manga as well. Besides watching movies I read a lot of non-fiction books, mostly memoirs and true survival, and I enjoy writing fiction stories.

Hopefully I'm not the only Stargate fan out here.

I love sci-fi tv shows. My absolute favorite is Stargate SG-1, but I also enjoy Andromeda and Torchwood.

Boo!

I like non sci-fi too, the best being the Rocky and Rambo (or maybe I just have a thing for Sylvester Stallone) movies.

Yey!

Kidding. I'm an on-off Stargate fan but much more significantly I'm a full-time Rocky fan. Anyone who enjoys a good montage in ok in my book.

Welcome to the forums!

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to be on earth-2. Erin has told me so much about it and I figured I should check it out for myself. Especially after she got me hooked on World's Finest Podcast.

Hi, thanks for joining, WFP is an awesome podcast.

I love sci-fi tv shows. My absolute favorite is Stargate SG-1, but I also enjoy Andromeda and Torchwood.

I'm trying to get into torchwood after a mate got me into new Dr Who. It's not bad, but it will take getting used to for me.

Rocky is an amazing movie series, even though I still tell myself V never happened and Balboa is number V, it is a great movie series.

Anyway, welcome!

• 2 months later...
Well, I'm not exactly a new member, but I haven't really done much in the way of posting, so I figure at least a brief introduction is in order.

I'm Jenny from Earth-2.net: The Show, and I'm sorry I haven't cavorted with you lovely folks on here sooner. My message board activity in general is erratic at best, but I'm working on that and I hope you don't mind me chiming in about topics whenever I see fit. If you've been following the podcast, you probably know more about me than you care to, so I'll spare you the details of who I am and what I'm about.

That's it for my drive-by post. Time to go off the clock for the evening!

Its jennnnnnnnny! Hi! You ever going to post the picture of mike and pooh? ;)

Well, I joined a couple of months ago, but I haven't posted very much at all, so I shall introduce myself.

My name is Ava, if that's not already evident.

I love Batman. He led me to BTAS, Justice League, and subsequently World's Finest Podcast, which, of course, led me here to the forums. I discovered him and this whole world of geek culture after I saw Dark Knight late last summer.

I also love Paul Newman and Monty Python. In my spare time I also draw and read. Right now I'm halfway through PG Wodehouse's "The Inimitable Jeeves." (I love British writers. How come they're so much funnier than Americans? And they have such cooler vocabularies, too.)