The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Plus he was in Tinker Tailor and War Horse last year. However I think he'll stick with doing Sherlock for the BBC since that's what brung him to the dance and due to the relationship with Moffat he could well do this, especially for a big deal like the 50th anniversary. The Master can afford to regenerate more than the Doctor. Leave his fate open at the end of the episode and then you can kill him in the next appearance if need be. Interesting to see how they deal with his return though, would it mean Gallifrey's return?

The more I think about it, the more I like my idea for the anniversary. In the series leading up to the 50th anniversary special, the Doctor gets hints that something is up. We find out The White Guardian us been peeping the Doctor for the right to lead his champions for the existence of all time. We then get a reveal that the previous Doctors and companions they could get are the Champions. Then we het The Black Guardians Champions. Let's say The Master, The Dream Lord, Restac, Madame Kavorian and the Silence, and The Daleks (Because let's face it, there need to be Daleks.) Also, maybe we find out that The Black Guardian is the one who tried to blew up the TARDIS.