The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's something that popped into my head after recording BOTI 89 with Mike last night:

Is Series 6 the first time in the new series that the Doctor hasn't kissed his companion? (I generally don't count River as a companion because she's not a regular.)

Series One: The Parting of the Ways

Series Two: New Earth

Series Three: Smith and Jones

Series Four: The Unicorn and the Wasp

Sereis Five: Flesh and Stone

Is Moffat taking us away from that? It almost never served much plot purpose and was basically just a way to have a kiss in the season trailer, so I'm clearly not heartbroken by this.

Here's something that popped into my head after recording BOTI 89 with Mike last night:

Is Series 6 the first time in the new series that the Doctor hasn't kissed his companion? (I generally don't count River as a companion because she's not a regular.)

Series One: The Parting of the Ways

Series Two: New Earth

Series Three: Smith and Jones

Series Four: The Unicorn and the Wasp

Sereis Five: Flesh and Stone

Is Moffat taking us away from that? It almost never served much plot purpose and was basically just a way to have a kiss in the season trailer, so I'm clearly not heartbroken by this.

Had no problem with it when it was Rose. But with Marta RTD was just trying to do the same thing because it worked before. I think Martha was RTDs biggest mistake. She started off as a great character. then turn into a lovestruck teenage girl.

Hey there everybody! After listening to over 70 episodes of Bigger on the Inside(in two weeks, too. Why I'm not insane I have no idea) I just had to join in the discussion!

And I have a story, too: For the past week, I've been trying to get my friend to watch the show. After I heard several recommendations for Blink, I tried to get him to watch that. Still no luck. Last night,though, he mentioned that he liked Carey Mulligan, and I said that she's in that episode. Several minutes later, he was watching the episode. (At midnight too, the perfect time to watch the episode!) He said it blew his mind. Looks like I converted somebody!

Anyways, howdy guys.